Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 22 2014, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Once it turns blue you have 24 hours before it will drop a day. So if you qualified on Mon 4/14 at noon then on Tue 4/15 at noon it would drop the quests done on Mon 4/7 and the new 7 days would be 4/8 at noon to 4/15 at noon.
Well, thank you KnightRider, but that did not work out. My button turned blue for 2 fc around 4 pm or so yesterday .... I logged in when I woke up (7:35 am) went to check, the new quest is not done yet, but now my completed quests dropped down to 7. So it is probably more like 12 hours .... *sigh*
Old Apr 22 2014, 07:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
Didnt know there was a trading limit....how often/how much can you buy products from people? I needed 2 things for quest so used life line and didnt know i bought the limit on the other so I need to know when i can buy the other product now?
You can buy the other product in 12 hours. When you are buying for quests you need to let the person you are buying from that you need the minimum amount they can sell. Then you will be able to buy more items if needed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2014, 08:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Well, thank you KnightRider, but that did not work out. My button turned blue for 2 fc around 4 pm or so yesterday .... I logged in when I woke up (7:35 am) went to check, the new quest is not done yet, but now my completed quests dropped down to 7. So it is probably more like 12 hours .... *sigh*
Are you sure that it turned around 4 pm, before it turned blue at around 4 pm what time was it before that when you saw that the button was still black? Are you sure it didn't turn blue yesterday around 7:35 am, 12 hours couldn't be otherwise it would change 2 days in a 24 hour period.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 22 2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Mags!

FarmCash for quests are not accumultive,so you need to collect them as soon as the collect button turns blue.
hhhhmmmmm

Here is what I did....

My seven rolling day period started with a 0 and then one or two completed quests each subsequent day.

When the BUTTON turned BLUE, I had 7 completed with that 0 on the first day. I choose to continue with a new quest, ignore the BLUE BUTTON and thus let that first day just drop off the left end of the chart while a day was added to the right end. I completed the 8th Quest and then clicked the BLUE BUTTON.

So.... before clicking... look at your full 7/8 day period.

Old Apr 22 2014, 09:41 AM

Neighbors listing not showing online neighbors up front anymore... you have to scroll to find online neighbors.

Thanks.

Last edited by Perico429; Apr 22 2014 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Image not showing
Old Apr 22 2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perico429 View Post

Neighbors listing not showing online neighbors up front anymore... you have to scroll to find online neighbors.

Thanks.
Hi!

Click in one neighbor's pic in the bar and select On Line status from the menu.
Old Apr 22 2014, 08:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry

I am having alot of problems with farmtown. I have a brand new pc and farmtown is so slow. It takes me a half hour to harvest plow and replant one small field! It is also extremely slow loading each farm. It use to be fast. If its not fixed soon Ill quit playing! I am at the highest level but dont have time to sit and wait for stuff to get loaded and done! HELP!!!! I have even cleared the cache and the discs on my pc and nothing works
Old Apr 22 2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenann1979 View Post
I am having alot of problems with farmtown. I have a brand new pc and farmtown is so slow. It takes me a half hour to harvest plow and replant one small field! It is also extremely slow loading each farm. It use to be fast. If its not fixed soon Ill quit playing! I am at the highest level but dont have time to sit and wait for stuff to get loaded and done! HELP!!!! I have even cleared the cache and the discs on my pc and nothing works
for a change of pace, I decided to hire myself out at the market.... the results were slow hire, slow tools, slow transfer of coins etc to the server...

oh... and everything was really slow
Old Apr 22 2014, 08:40 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
hhhhmmmmm
Here is what I did....
My seven rolling day period started with a 0 and then one or two completed quests each subsequent day.

When the BUTTON turned BLUE, I had 7 completed with that 0 on the first day. I choose to continue with a new quest, ignore the BLUE BUTTON and thus let that first day just drop off the left end of the chart while a day was added to the right end. I completed the 8th Quest and then clicked the BLUE BUTTON.

So.... before clicking... look at your full 7/8 day period..
Once again, Mr. Face, you have given me help! Oh my gosh, now I'm going to STOP completing all the 'hungover' quests on day one of new calendar and let a day or two roll by until I have more completed.

I started this week out with 4 hungovers and then went 2 days with zero completed. Had you posted this before then, I would be on easy street. Thank you!

A very tired and Rugged Barb
Old Apr 22 2014, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Once again, Mr. Face, you have given me help! Oh my gosh, now I'm going to STOP completing all the 'hungover' quests on day one of new calendar and let a day or two roll by until I have more completed.

I started this week out with 4 hungovers and then went 2 days with zero completed. Had you posted this before then, I would be on easy street. Thank you!

A very tired and Rugged Barb
Not necessarily. Unless you have not finished the last step, because even if you wait a day or two to collect the coins, the quest will post in the chart on the day it was actually complete.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread