Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 30 2023, 09:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilli1 View Post
i used the yellow hand and still it says some are not properly hooked up cause when i check the locomotive they are not greyed out so that means they are not linked properly
Hi Rwilli,
Greyed out means they are not on the train. They need to be in a white background not greyed out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2023, 09:46 PM

okay ty for all your help
Old Jan 20 2024, 02:52 PM
Account Not Linked

I am new here so hope this is the right place. I can't find my standard train on my farm 1. I even looked in the inventory but it isn't in there either. Can you help with the missing train?
Old Jan 20 2024, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaralynne View Post
I am new here so hope this is the right place. I can't find my standard train on my farm 1. I even looked in the inventory but it isn't in there either. Can you help with the missing train?
Hi barbaralynne

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

I visited your farm 1 and it has water items wall to wall. There is no train in that farm or a place where you could place it.

We do not have data for coin items and the Standard locomotive is for coins. But I can see you have 2 long cars missing.

For those you have to contact Support and they will check on your problem. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 20 2024, 03:30 PM
Account Not Linked

OK, Will do Thank you!
Old Jan 20 2024, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaralynne View Post
OK, Will do Thank you!
You are welcome barbaralynne
Old Feb 22 2024, 05:39 AM

Default Trains

Hi,

I seem to experience a problem that has already occurred in the past. I emptied an arrived train, and dispatched it again. I then wanted to check its status and it said "this train cannot be dispatched because you have already another standard freight locomotive dispatched on this farm." The status space is empty. So the trains sits there.
The message is wrong because I don't have any other train on this farm.

If I remember correctly, someone from Slashkey cleaned something up on that farm, thereafter it was ok.

Now what, same procedure?

Thanks
Old Feb 22 2024, 07:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
Hi,

I seem to experience a problem that has already occurred in the past. I emptied an arrived train, and dispatched it again. I then wanted to check its status and it said "this train cannot be dispatched because you have already another standard freight locomotive dispatched on this farm." The status space is empty. So the trains sits there.
The message is wrong because I don't have any other train on this farm.

If I remember correctly, someone from Slashkey cleaned something up on that farm, thereafter it was ok.

Now what, same procedure?

Thanks

Hi Danker,

It looks like you are having the same problem with the same train on the same farm.

I've had a look at all of your trains and they are all showing dispatched to me and carrying goods.

Have you reloaded the game since you got this issue? If not please do so and check if the Standard on farm 6 is still showing you an error.

If it is not showing an error any more, the next time that train returns home, unload it, but do NOT dispatch it yet. Then please do the following:
Take all the cars off that train. Remove the passenger cars from the middle section. Then reconnect the locomotive and the 2 long cars behind the locomotive using the Yellow hand only, do not use the other colour hands as those can cause problems with trains. If you still want the passenger cars on that train, try adding them at the very end of that train instead of them being between the 2 long cars.

marymarcel asked you to do something similar the last time you posted about this. The reason we are asking you to do this is to try to make sure that the there is no issue with the passenger cars causing a problem with the train and that taking the train apart and reconnecting it with the yellow hand may fix whatever is causing the problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 22 2024, 04:18 PM

OK. Today Friday my time, the train is still greyed and doesn't carry goods, it doesn't move. I don't how long it will be before it returns home. Before I can do what you asked me to it needs to return first.

Danker
Old Feb 22 2024, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danker View Post
OK. Today Friday my time, the train is still greyed and doesn't carry goods, it doesn't move. I don't how long it will be before it returns home. Before I can do what you asked me to it needs to return first.

Danker
Hi Danker

That train is dispatched and will be back in about 5 days.

I dont know why you are not seeing it is carrying goods.
Click in your train manager and then clik to open that train. Click in Train status button and you will see what it is carrying and how much time you have to wait for it to go back home.

Once it is back, then take those coin wagons out of that train, be sure the cash cars are connected correctly and dispatch it.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working