Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2011, 01:03 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz White View Post
Is anyone else having this problem? Since the latest new things arrived my yogurt/cheese making facility has stopped working, first it let me put in more than the limit and then it froze there, I didn't notice it had gone over the limit until it was done and had gone to 0, now its frozen and won't produce. I tried putting it into storage since your supposed to loose your product, but when I brought it back out the numbers were the same. Help.....
If you overfilled its capacity when the glitch was in effect, it's probably still overflowing. That's what a couple of mine are doing. They simply haven't dropped below the normal maximum capacity level to allow a refill.
Old Feb 14 2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Nice updates
Would have liked to have seen the time to harvest a crop doubled as my work hours makes it tricky to get back to the game to harvest the 8hr items before they perish (often I fail to make it in time).
You actually have twice as long to get back to the crop before it withers. So an 8 hour crop, you'll have 16 hours before it withers. 4 hour crops, that might be difficult LOL. But I'd do those when you get home from work and then harvest before you go to bed. Or plant right as you're going to bed and harvest in the morning when you wake up (if you sleep 8 hours LOL).
Old Feb 14 2011, 03:08 PM

Absolutely LOVE the changes!!! Any idea when we might see Farm #9 and some new levels? I can't wait!!!
Old Feb 14 2011, 03:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtonDogArt View Post
Absolutely LOVE the changes!!! Any idea when we might see Farm #9 and some new levels? I can't wait!!!
Heh, only the devs know when
Old Feb 14 2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtonDogArt View Post

I think the most common guess, and it will only be a guess, will be either Friday March the 18th or Friday March the 25th.

By then, they will be required to release at least a farm and another 15+ levels (and some more goodies to buy), if only to stop the withdrawal pains of so many addicts at this game site.

Old Feb 14 2011, 05:33 PM

Default Sand vs dirty ground

Love the new updates -terrific AND time saving!

Does anyone else feel the the dirty ground looks more beach-like than the actual sand though???
Old Feb 14 2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looweez View Post
Love the new updates -terrific AND time saving!

Does anyone else feel the the dirty ground looks more beach-like than the actual sand though???
Yep...and the reason I use it for my Island farm, as sand....lol

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Feb 14 2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
This is a great update. However, the new facilties manager filters are not working for me - and if I click on any of the filters, I get "this filter is temporarily disabled" and can't use the facilities manager at all. Am I alone in this?

PS am posting this in the relevant help thread.

Where can I find these Threads to read?? I to am loosing all stuff that is in my factories, plus when I go to the market to sell, I do not receive my coins!!! I have lost tons of coins the last two days! so now I have not emptied my factories out so I do not lose my coins from selling!!!!!
Old Feb 14 2011, 07:57 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbear1103 View Post
Where can I find these Threads to read?? I to am loosing all stuff that is in my factories, plus when I go to the market to sell, I do not receive my coins!!! I have lost tons of coins the last two days! so now I have not emptied my factories out so I do not lose my coins from selling!!!!!
Hello there,

What do you mean by losing stuff in factories. Are you saying you are storing them but the products are not getting put into your storage ? Or are they not producing ?

Try clearing your cache and macromedia files, close browser, and reload game. This will clear out any old data. Instructions , if you need them, can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 14 2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjbear1103 View Post
yes, when I send my stuff to storage I LOSE IT! it does not go to storage! Once this am , I took one of my dinners and put all food in storage it did show up there this am, but then when Sold the Items for 27.000.00 It did not give me my coins. Done the same thing to me on Sunday! and Yes 89% of the time now I can not send anything from factories into storage because it does not show up!!
I have cleared my CACHE and Refreshed and it still happens!...So It is not from me not clearing my Cache or refreshing page!
Closed Thread