Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 02 2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
[b]The mini fixes and more mini fixes and more are not helping our game become fun again. Hasn't anyone at SlashKey noticed how many have complained over the past year and for mainly the same issues over and over again?
Tonight again the time outs are killing my game. How would you like to have planted nearly an entire farm, all be it very slowly, only to suddenly have that click the green arrow....click the red....show up? Well folks how many of us have told you that the GREEN never works anymore? So I click the red and oh ya reload that farm, imagine my surprise to see only 1/3 planted!!!! /B]
Am ready to explode, post all over Tweet and Facebook to stay away from Farm Town, it's too broken to be a fun game. I'm that close now.
Can not understand why not one of you has responded to my post about a GENERAL SHUTDOWN in order for you all to do a thorough FULL MAINTENANCE. Keep ignoring what has to be done and eventually there will be no game due to no older players with the money to purchase the items that keep you in business.
Every other virtual game does a FULL GENERAL MAINTENANCE, shuts the game down for several hours and FIXES all the problems.
Not Farm Town, we farmers are plodding along working instead of having fun, becoming annoyed over and over again while you all do little fixes that don't really help the game due to something else being messed up with that fix.
Yes I'm angry that I wasted time and at the same time very sad, am losing my friends I began this game with since they've left too fed up to continue. Oh ya and they like me were heavy FARM CASH BUYERS!!
Have another friend, also a heavy supporter of FT ready to pack it all in. Yes you do have new people beginning the game daily. I do hope for your pocket books they are heavy spenders as those that are fleeing were.
Enough said since I'd do much better talking to that wall over there.

Cache cleared....FT cache AND browsers cache
ALL programs up to date
Tried playing with Google Chrome was a no go.
Am on FireFox right now and still FT is bad
Using Windows 7 home edition.
WF6
Flash is up to date on both browsers tried

Used blue for main color since that's how I feel, blue.
they have had general shut down and so many farmers complained about it because they could not play the game. and the game is a beta game and so there will be issues and gliches to deal with. have you ever been around here when people can not get on the their farms. we get a lot of stuff that we the farmers who come here and ask for it we usualy get it.. if you want a general shut down more people will have to ask for one you would have a better chance for them to do one. I hope you get one
Old Feb 02 2013, 12:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The animal buildings show if you set the funnel filter in the facility manager to All facilities on all farms and set the A-Z filter to Production chain.
Thanks Taz, they showed up this morning and was able to harvest them... thanks so much... back to bed and elevated/iced leg... maybe I can come back and do a little more later...
Again thanks,
Celina
Old Feb 02 2013, 01:13 PM

Level:
XP:
Default train timer is not correct either

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Just noticed that the train timer and the mini games timer is there now behind the "clock" - thank-you.
Still dont think my animal sheds are showing the right times but I will check in the morning when I harvest them again.
I had boosted my one train yesterday afternoon when it had 22 hours to go and it got down to 10 to go about 5pm. That would make it ready at 3am. Your post reminded me about it so I went and checked and the clock said it had 18 hours to go. I went to the train and it was ready to unload, so I did that and sent it back out. Now the clock says 7D for that train, as it should. Still a little glitchy, but it's trying.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 02 2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
I had boosted my one train yesterday afternoon when it had 22 hours to go and it got down to 10 to go about 5pm. That would make it ready at 3am. Your post reminded me about it so I went and checked and the clock said it had 18 hours to go. I went to the train and it was ready to unload, so I did that and sent it back out. Now the clock says 7D for that train, as it should. Still a little glitchy, but it's trying.
Well touch wood mine is showing OK at the mo

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 02 2013, 01:41 PM

Well the cows now say its 7.9 hrs. before I can get the milk. So I just got that milk anyhow, and even tho the system said I needed to wait 7.9 hours, which is a lie.

Just passing that info on to you. I’m sure that you can do better at knowing if I actually need to wait or not to get the milk. That time now seems to be correct for the first time by the way since that feature was added. Now it would be nice to start that time count after I actually get the milk and not before I get the milk.

Thanks for working on that by the way. Getting better is good.

However, just a thought I had was that you always are counting the time for those. Which would be a forever loop in the time counting, which would be alright with me, but I do like that blank when ready to harvest.

Last edited by rjohn726; Feb 02 2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old Feb 02 2013, 05:20 PM

Level:
XP:

RE: 1st feb animal shed fixes

mmmmmm i waited til i harvested them the second time but my times are now more out of whack than wat they were b4 some showing 1 day till harvesting time but can b harvested now others 10hrs til harvesting time but can also harvest those too
sorry raul but they r not fixed yet they r worse than wat they were b4 lol just letting u know lol
Old Feb 02 2013, 05:55 PM

Smile Animal sheds

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post

mmmmmm i waited til i harvested them the second time but my times are now more out of whack than wat they were b4 some showing 1 day till harvesting time but can b harvested now others 10hrs til harvesting time but can also harvest those too
sorry raul but they r not fixed yet they r worse than wat they were b4 lol just letting u know lol
Mine too. For now I just click them all and take what I get.
Old Feb 02 2013, 08:00 PM

I can understand that we cannot collect our bonuses until we finish a job, but I wish we would automatically receive the bonus after finishing. I am forever forgetting to collect it until too late.
Old Feb 02 2013, 11:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post

I think what is happening is the time starts counting again when it reaches the ready to harvest time instead of stopping till we harvest them. This morning when I went to harvest my dairy sheds there was 5.9 hours left but I know that wasn't right because it had been way more then 8 hours since I last harvested them.
Old Feb 03 2013, 12:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padme View Post
I think what is happening is the time starts counting again when it reaches the ready to harvest time instead of stopping till we harvest them. This morning when I went to harvest my dairy sheds there was 5.9 hours left but I know that wasn't right because it had been way more then 8 hours since I last harvested them.
Mine is working fine, my dairy shed I didn't harvest for way over 8 hours and just now harvested it, I knew it was ready there was no time showing, and when I refreshed the facility manager it shows the correct time of 7.9 hours

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread