Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 16 2014, 10:42 AM

The improvements are really appreciated! Your team has made the game much better.......but I would so appreciate a tool that would Harvest all Flowers (either on a farm, or on all farms) and a tool that would Harvest all Trees (ideally both fruit and those that need to be sawed). It would speed things up so fast......especially if it could apply to all farms. But even just the current farm would be appreciated. If you have many farms, it just takes quite a bit of time to get through them.
Old Jan 16 2014, 10:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckwcpa View Post
The improvements are really appreciated! Your team has made the game much better.......but I would so appreciate a tool that would Harvest all Flowers (either on a farm, or on all farms) and a tool that would Harvest all Trees (ideally both fruit and those that need to be sawed). It would speed things up so fast......especially if it could apply to all farms. But even just the current farm would be appreciated. If you have many farms, it just takes quite a bit of time to get through them.
It would be best if you put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 16 2014, 10:47 AM

Thanks for the updates. I love being able to share my big tools with people I hire. I have had more success with people completing jobs when they use my tools, my combine, tree shaker, chain saw, boat and flower harvester. Some players are unhappy with this feature. You can choose not to share your tools, but frankly I think it is better if you do.
Old Jan 16 2014, 02:36 PM

I agree.I don't mind sharing tools and helping lower level players have an even playing field. I would like to see all those who are complaining go back to having no tools and see how frustrating it is and how long it takes to harvest and plow a multi-layered farm one plot at a time or to chop a forest one tree at a time and then multiply that by up to 20 farms. It's overwhelming and very time consuming when you are just starting out in the game and you don't have tools. Those who don't have tools now and aren't at a level where they can buy them or don't have enough FC to buy them yet may do so when they get to the level in which they can buy them. In the meantime why not be neighborly and help them out?
Old Jan 16 2014, 02:44 PM

The updates are terrific; a big thank you. I have a problem when buying animals it will not let me select an animal so you can buy multiples, or put in shed. It will highlight it but no menu appears. Any suggestions?
Old Jan 16 2014, 02:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
The updates are terrific; a big thank you. I have a problem when buying animals it will not let me select an animal so you can buy multiples, or put in shed. It will highlight it but no menu appears. Any suggestions?
You can try to clear the Farm Town memcache and see if that helps. The memcache is different than your computers cache, this is Farm Town’s cache on their server, sometimes the cache on their server gets bad data or data that doesn't let new data be stored and needs to be cleared. It only needs to be cleared when you are having problems.

To clear the FT memcache Click Here and you will see a list saying unsetting, this is normal, once the page loads it is done and all you need to do is close that page and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache, cookies, and history and close it. Then sign back in and you are ready to go.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 16 2014, 03:03 PM

Default FC Tools Used by Employees

To those who are upset about employees being able to use your tools because you have invested a lot of FC in them and they have not.

How about looking at it this way....now your investment of FC is worth even more because you are not the ONLY player who can use them!

It is like purchasing a snow blower and doing your own driveway, or letting your neighbor borrow it so THEY can do your driveway!

Just a thought.....
Old Jan 16 2014, 03:06 PM

Knightrider I did as you suggested clearing memcache deleting cookies history etc. but it still wont work when u click on the animal the avatar walks there. grrr Thank you for responding so quickly
Old Jan 16 2014, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
Knightrider I did as you suggested clearing memcache deleting cookies history etc. but it still wont work when u click on the animal the avatar walks there. grrr Thank you for responding so quickly
Your welcome. Have you tried to use the yellow hand in your extended toolbox to see if you can atleast move the animal to a better spot, it might be that the spot is a bad data spot. Otherwise the only other thing I can think of is to have a mod clear your farm data and I believe on that cleaning you can't have any layering on any of your farms, I don't know if you layer or not, I just wanted to mention that.

Old Jan 16 2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry the Chameleon View Post
To those who are upset about employees being able to use your tools because you have invested a lot of FC in them and they have not.

How about looking at it this way....now your investment of FC is worth even more because you are not the ONLY player who can use them!

It is like purchasing a snow blower and doing your own driveway, or letting your neighbor borrow it so THEY can do your driveway!

Just a thought.....
What Terry said!
Closed Thread