Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2014, 06:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
Why is it necessary to charge farmcash for the herding robot? When we receive our gifts & add them to the storage, same products are added at once, why should be it be any different for the animals to be placed in their buildings?
The way I read it is that it is just for placing animals in sheds that is on the farm, like if you purchase 100 sheep then you can place all 100 sheep in the shed without clicking on each one, it doesn't change moving the animals from and to storage.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:13 AM

Can i Just put a bit of a different perspective on the tools debate

this may actually help when Hiring from the market

how often have you hired someone realised that they dont have any tools you have a large farm but they eigther quit the job or take weeks to complete the job

just a bit of a positive spin there

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:21 AM

Also, you will be able to use any of the tools owned by your employer.

What about making it so that the hiring farmer decides if the workers may use their Farmcash tools??

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Can i Just put a bit of a different perspective on the tools debate

this may actually help when Hiring from the market

how often have you hired someone realised that they dont have any tools you have a large farm but they eigther quit the job or take weeks to complete the job

just a bit of a positive spin there
Yes I agree that that IS a positive 'spin" however it does not take away that I spent a ton (every tool to the max you figure it out bc I don't have time and it will just make me more mad) for someone else to use??? That isn't right.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:24 AM

thanks for the new updates Devs... but the bonus resetting's not yet been fixed as of this time..
i have someone working for me while i work for others.. the bonus been rest to 0 while it is on 21,000 already.. what more if i do a good paying crops.. glad it is only a bunch of flowers
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:24 AM

we need some lightening bolts with thunder sound effects for those dark clouds lol

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:26 AM

I think that if they are going to be allowed to use our tools (again the ones that WE paid for) then we should have some compensation, a rental fee perhaps...since WE PAID with REAL money to have them and to put us at an advantage, then why not charge a rental fee, farm cash in exchange for what we have spent? Doesn't have to be a lot, but it if people are going to be able to use then tools they did NOT pay for then its only fair that we receive something in return....they get it all we get nothing...but its bc of OUR money that the game is still going and being upgraded etc etc etc
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Also, you will be able to use any of the tools owned by your employer.

What about making it so that the hiring farmer decides if the workers may use their Farmcash tools??
I think that is a good idea to let the person doing the hiring decide if they will let their FC tools be used. It could be one of the items when they do the hire request, like maybe put a check box when they set the farms that they want to hire them for.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jan 08 2014 at 06:36 AM.
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
I must admit I don't mind the thought of farmers using their non fc tools on my farm but am not happy that I have spent a lot of cash getting FC to buy my big tools and now anyone can use them. Not happy at all. Had to work hard to get up my levels now lower level farmers using my tools can level up real quick.

I think it's Great that others can use your tools, especially the lower level beginners. They need every chance to succeed & to be able to advance. Why would anyone want to impede the ability of beginners to level up & succeed? The farmcash I have spent on my tools are for my convenience & now I am sooo glad that my neighbors can now use my tools to help them advance. I think it's a GREAT new option.
What I don't like, is that the herding robot & the mist, & foreign flags are purchased with FarmCash. UGH... That's a little ridiculous.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2014, 06:39 AM
Account Not Linked

I guess if someone positively didn't want the hired farmer to use their FC tools, they could put their FC tools on a farm before going to the market place to hire, this way the hired farmer would have no FC tools to use. I am not saying that the person should do that, but they could if they wanted to.

Closed Thread