Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2012, 09:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks so much for the new goodies. I am very excited about the helping hands. I have 1 farm that is a beach farm and have had so much trouble with the coastal waters and the lakes and streams coming from the mountains!!!And more land to farm on is always a want for a lot of people!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!
Old Sep 01 2012, 10:04 AM

Default New categories in the store??

In my storage (items) I now found "seeds" and "Realestate office" but they are empty and I cant figure out which function these have? I couldt buy anything in the real estate office to put there, so....is this a bug or whats on your mind?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Sep 01 2012, 10:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Trains & Working Neighbor Facilities

I have 2 paid-for trains, but I still have to work 50% of neighbor facilities, just like someone without trains would. My trains are dispatched.

When will the 2 paid-for trains help me click less when working neighbor facilities?

my train with the 2 FC cars are attached and dispatched. It still only works 50% of anyone else's facilities.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 02 2012 at 08:10 AM. Reason: combined posts copied into N&A from H&S
Old Sep 01 2012, 10:18 AM

I just lost some crops because I could not get the store to display the seeds. The search feature did not work at all. Hopefully this will be ironed out sooner than SOON. BTW, I liked the store the way it was.
Old Sep 01 2012, 10:26 AM

there are just not enough hours in the day to play this awesome freaking game!!!

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Sep 01 2012, 10:32 AM

Regarding the seed issue. I know the devs have been informed, but until it is corrected there is a solution. I read this posted by a friend and thought I would pass it on. No matter which filter you have on , alphabetically, low storage etc, if you type an 'l' in the search box (lower case L) leave it there, no need to press return, and all the seeds will appear, in whichever order you have asked for, you can scroll through the whole list as usual with no problems. May work with other letters in the box, but I know this one works - and it displays everything - not just items with l in the name!!

Thanks for the update and all the hard work that the Devs put in, must be a real pain trying to keep all FT players happy!!
Old Sep 01 2012, 10:40 AM

Since the new release has arrived, I cannot use my combine harvester/plower/seeder. When I try I am taken to a blank seed store what is wrong. Also I am pleased to receive the 2 new facilities so tks Raul.
Old Sep 01 2012, 10:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Since the new release has arrived, I cannot use my combine harvester/plower/seeder. When I try I am taken to a blank seed store what is wrong. Also I am pleased to receive the 2 new facilities so tks Raul.
Put a space in the search box and you can scroll.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 01 2012, 10:55 AM

I'm afraid that the train bug is not fixed, as I can not despatch my train now.

My train has always worked correctly, ever since I brought it, but now it say I have another train despatched.
Old Sep 01 2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time1ess View Post
Kudos to the search option! I have been waiting for it for a LONG time!! That will save a LOT of time when I'm searching for one little thing in the shop!!

I don't know if this has anything to do with the update, but when I sort my seeder by "Stored Amount" my seeds all disappear. I have to reload the game to get it back. My seeds seem to be fine as long as I don't sort them out of the default setting. Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: The seeds show up on the initial load....but as soon as you scroll, they disappear. I just called my friend in Oregon and had her try it and she said hers is doing it too.

Mine does the same thing !