Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I would like to know what happens with the animals IF we buy the animal car after we get all we are allowed besides the option to sell them? It really isnt a good idea to place on the farms as it slows it down too much. What can they be used for besides selling for coins? It almost seems like a waste of FC to have this one, even though I still only have 7 farms with animal barns on an some are not filled.
This is my concern as well.
Old Sep 04 2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, i've updated the Game Guide to include the trains going round corners. When the new cars are release, that information will also be posted. I hope it's helped

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5272586
Thanks Rob for the pic and info!
Old Sep 04 2012, 11:27 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk12345 View Post
I'm afraid that the train bug is not fixed, as I can not despatch my train now.

My train has always worked correctly, ever since I brought it, but now it say I have another train despatched.

A big thanks to Raul, who contacted me regarding this issue and fixed the problem for me.

I'll post the cause and the solution in the thread about train problems, so anyone else who gets this problem can fix it themselves.
Old Sep 04 2012, 03:56 PM

hi just wondering when the new trains are coming i know we are a little ahead of other countrys in days here but its now wendesday and still no extra carragers for our trains i think the animal one is great if it means more milk eggs and such for our farms
Old Sep 04 2012, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by busybeeleigh View Post
hi just wondering when the new trains are coming i know we are a little ahead of other countrys in days here but its now wendesday and still no extra carragers for our trains i think the animal one is great if it means more milk eggs and such for our farms
Hi that was changed to Tuesday evening, so still a few hours left

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 04 2012, 05:06 PM

Ok so the cattle train has not been released yet but I would like to voice my opinion on it, all the other trains have cost FC and they pretty much have an indefinite life whereas the cattle cars would have because you can only put so many animals in each animal house, which would like to me a good option for it would to be sell it for Coins instead of FC. Like me others I have all my animal sheds full. How many animals would be one delivery? Would it a one run and your done or have make several runs which would mean several weeks which would me you could fill them faster using gifts. I am just saying, and yes I know I don't have to buy one and probably won't. I am still waiting on one I need.
Old Sep 04 2012, 05:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Ok so the cattle train has not been released yet but I would like to voice my opinion on it, all the other trains have cost FC and they pretty much have an indefinite life whereas the cattle cars would have because you can only put so many animals in each animal house, which would like to me a good option for it would to be sell it for Coins instead of FC. Like me others I have all my animal sheds full. How many animals would be one delivery? Would it a one run and your done or have make several runs which would mean several weeks which would me you could fill them faster using gifts. I am just saying, and yes I know I don't have to buy one and probably won't. I am still waiting on one I need.
I know Doc that threw me out, I thought we were going to get the goods just like on the other cars, but I don't want the animals, I spent a lot of time exchanging gifts for cows and horses and now I am doing them for goats, I don't want all those animals running around and how much are we going to sell them for, will it be worth it when people can get them for gifts... if it would have brought milk, cheese and the sheep hides and so forth boy i would have paid anything for it, but animals? I will have to see what the gain is... I have all the other ones because its always good to have backup, and they don't clutter the farms...
Old Sep 04 2012, 05:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I know Doc that threw me out, I thought we were going to get the goods just like on the other cars, but I don't want the animals, I spent a lot of time exchanging gifts for cows and horses and now I am doing them for goats, I don't want all those animals running around and how much are we going to sell them for, will it be worth it when people can get them for gifts... if it would have brought milk, cheese and the sheep hides and so forth boy i would have paid anything for it, but animals? I will have to see what the gain is... I have all the other ones because its always good to have backup, and they don't clutter the farms...
For people that have a lot of neighbors or that have been playing awhile probably won't like it to much, it is mostly for new players that is having a problem getting neighbors, this way then they can build up their animals in the sheds. The only thing I don't know is how many animals will be coming in the boxcar at one time.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 04 2012, 05:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
Ok Is it me?? i have looked all over for the new people and cannot find them??
I cant find them either
Old Sep 04 2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillc View Post
I cant find them either
Hi, they haven't been released yet.... the devs said it should be later this evening.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread