Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2012, 05:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This is a clarification as to wether you can work your friends facilities for second time. The rule that have been in place since we launched the facilities is this: You can work all your friends facilities again when 8 hours has passed after you last worked on any of your friends facilities. So for instance, if you want to work your friends facilities twice a day and you work them the first time at 10AM, you will be able to work them all again after 6PM that same day.

sorry but this is NOT working, I worked my neighbours facs at 9.30am and its now 7.46pm and it won't let me re work them....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 04 2012, 05:31 AM

Thank you devs for the great things you keep adding to make this game what it is. Although the funeral facs weren't a bother for me, I am so touched that you made a way to work around them so people would be more comfortable. Well done!
Old Oct 04 2012, 05:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
- This is a clarification as to wether you can work your friends facilities for second time. The rule that have been in place since we launched the facilities is this: [b]You can work all your friends facilities again when 8 hours has passed after you last worked on any of your friends facilities. So for instance, if you want to work your friends facilities twice a day and you work them the first time at 10AM, you will be able to work them all again after 6PM that same day
Below is according to the Game Guide Chapter 13 - Facilities (How Do I Produce Faster):
Your friends can come to your farm to work in your facilities once a day.

But it is mentioned above every 8 hours, this is very confusing, cause 8 hours is only 1/3 of a day and the guide says once a day. So is it once a day or every 8 hours?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 04 2012, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
This is a clarification as to wether you can work your friends facilities for second time. The rule that have been in place since we launched the facilities is this: You can work all your friends facilities again when 8 hours has passed after you last worked on any of your friends facilities. So for instance, if you want to work your friends facilities twice a day and you work them the first time at 10AM, you will be able to work them all again after 6PM that same day.

sorry but this is NOT working, I worked my neighbours facs at 9.30am and its now 7.46pm and it won't let me re work them....
I would venture to guess that your 9:30am occured BEFORE the change to 8 hour rule came into effect. So, logic dictates, that the 8 hour clock starts ticking from the time the change was implemented.
Old Oct 04 2012, 07:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenchhhie View Post
I would venture to guess that your 9:30am occured BEFORE the change to 8 hour rule came into effect. So, logic dictates, that the 8 hour clock starts ticking from the time the change was implemented.
That couldn't be, cause according to Raul it has been in effect since the facilities began, so Aussie Rae should have been able to do it if it is 8 hours, but the game guide says once a day.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 04 2012, 08:17 AM

I always thought you could re-work them after 12 hrs
Old Oct 04 2012, 08:27 AM

I am not able to work in my neighbours faciltities since the update yesterday.
Old Oct 04 2012, 08:27 AM

Hi. I have a question for anybody who owns a Green Hand tool.
If you hide some of your facilities inside another building using the green hand...do those facilities still show up, when someone comes to work via a produce more quickly link?

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Oct 04 2012, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Hi. I have a question for anybody who owns a Green Hand tool.
If you hide some of your facilities inside another building using the green hand...do those facilities still show up, when someone comes to work via a produce more quickly link?
Hi , yes they do
Old Oct 04 2012, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi , yes they do
Thanks Tony

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Closed Thread