Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2014, 04:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i got a purple quest today..,used the postits but only had 4.,,.i have 4 more things to get thru that way, will i get more postits when the others are fulfilled?...if not i won't be able to finish it..,guess we are going to have to do a few to get it...lol..
Hi Barbara,

I learned the hard way how to use the notes. When you open up your coop quest wait to use your notes until you visit all of your neighbors that have started these quests, you might be able to get some of the products from them, this way then you can use your notes for hard to get items that come from facilities, with the exception of the last step which you have to do yourself.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 27 2014, 05:05 PM
Account Not Linked

[quote=KnightRider;5877914]Hi Barbara,

I learned the hard way how to use the notes. When you open up your coop quest wait to use your notes until you visit all of your neighbors that have started these quests, you might be able to get some of the products from them, this way then you can use your notes for hard to get items that come from facilities, with the exception of the last step which you have to do yourself.[/

I did the same Knight.I just went and got rid of 5 neighbors.That hadn't played for a very long time.A few more,but don't want to short my storage.I would replace them with neighbors who would do the quest.
Old Sep 27 2014, 05:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I did the same Knight.I just went and got rid of 5 neighbors.That hadn't played for a very long time.A few more,but don't want to short my storage.I would replace them with neighbors who would do the quest.
They don't have to be neighbors, they can be friends that do the quests.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 27 2014, 09:46 PM

i dont thinki will be doing many of then not enough people playing and they are a lot of work for nothing
Old Sep 28 2014, 01:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i dont thinki will be doing many of then not enough people playing and they are a lot of work for nothing
I know I'll not be doing anymore of those new quests. Takes far too long to search everyone's farms to find things I need to buy. Take the last quest I'm doing, need to BUY bowling pins!
Not a one of my neighbors and friends need to SELL them so looks as if this one will die a natural death and be the last I'll do.
FT already takes forever to work, (notice I did NOT say play?) without adding the silly searching for coins.

With farms loading like molasses in January at 50 below just not worth the effort to do the new quests. Takes forever to plant now, and when working facilities? Takes forever for my friend's farms to load.

Sorry guys, seemed like a great way to get back to the interaction we all had when FT first began and was looking forward to it coming. Not at all like working together as we did in 2009. You tried, thanks for trying, just not working out at least for me that is. So I have to agree with Max here.

Must add this, I don't bother decorating my farms anymore with the exception of my default farm. Why bother as no one sees them anymore, LOL and I must add I love how fast the mayor does all the work when working others facilities. LOL I set it up and let mayor go as fast or as slow as FT allows and go about doing some needed HW here. LOL

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 28 2014, 02:12 AM

I am about to give up on these cooperative quests too. None of my neighbours doing it have anything near what I need and they are expiring before getting them done. Nice idea but it doesn't seem to work

Lara's Farm
Old Sep 28 2014, 07:13 AM

Im not sure I like these Blue Quests. They are beginning to feel a bit Farmville'ish and i blocked that game 2yrs ago.
I don't want to go around begging off others for goodies and the time spent going though the blue dot neighbours and then through the friends who are not neighbours by looking on my top neighbour bar takes forever..
I'll give it a week ..but Im not liking it to be honest..IF there was an easy filter to find participating players in our friends list it might be better..but this new idea is possibly more work and messing than its worth..
Old Sep 28 2014, 07:39 AM

every since I started doing the coop quests. I can't see how many quests I have completed. It just shows the days of the week and total words, but no numbers by them.
Old Sep 28 2014, 07:42 AM

i agree, there needs to be a list that comes up if you hover over each neighbor to see what ingredients they have available. This is a big time waster for coins, but be more interested in working at it if it yielded cash with each quest.
Old Sep 28 2014, 09:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
every since I started doing the coop quests. I can't see how many quests I have completed. It just shows the days of the week and total words, but no numbers by them.
Doing the co-op quests should not affect your regular quests in any way, they are separate processes, so if you are looking on your regular quest timeline to see if the co-ops are adding to your numbers, they are not. The co-op quests are not keeping track on a timeline like the regular quests are because they are not giving FC for these yet, only coins.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity