Old Nov 07 2013, 07:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
since the update I cant receive or get bonuses or ingredients it tells me I have reached the limit but not done any for 24 hours now
Hi, please clear your memcache, link in my sig, and your browser cache, this helps so much with these kinds of probems!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 07 2013, 08:20 PM

Default Loading Issue

While I appreciate the speed of the avatar, it does not help me. I am one of the ones who experiences at least a minute (more often more like 2 or 3) of loading time after combining farm "A" to get to farm "B" to begin planting that farm. I have nothing else on said farms but field plots. They are each 34x34 and I refuse to buy any further expansions due to this delay. This has been an issue for me for at least a year and I do all the routine maintenance that a good little long-time farmer knows to do such as memcache and such. From reading this thread, I am definitely not alone in this problem.

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Nov 07 2013, 08:53 PM

i am confused now more than before so now it is also if you have earned 25 does that including leveling up or is buy doing offers
Old Nov 07 2013, 09:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i am confused now more than before so now it is also if you have earned 25 does that including leveling up or is buy doing offers
If your Farm Town account is under 6 months old, you either need to purchase 25 FC or get 25 FC from doing offers, it doesn't include leveling up.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 08 2013, 12:15 AM

Goodnight all ,Raul please fix the loading problem when switching to other farms ,it takes to long for my farms to switch over,when i'm done planting I have to click on play then I plant again and the same cycle continues until im done so annoying Helppppp .
Old Nov 08 2013, 03:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Awesome update but....

The "special offers" under the bank from the map really SUCK! I have tried at least 7 of them and only ONE has worked.... I think there needs to be a new system here to earn FC. I am not one that can spend $$$$ on here and would really like to advance my tools and so on but simply cant. I have been playing FT for gosh years now lvl 341 and getting no where. There was something stating that there would be a "yellow link" where the "blue link" use to be for the recruiting but who does that qualify for and why is it still blue for me? I am so confused here. Not to be the one to complain or anything I am just really confused on this matter. Everything I really do see as a great turn but man would really like to see something different with the FC. Maybe do a "Log in for x amount of days and get this many FC" then that way you know people ARE logging in, playing the game, and enjoying it.... IDK Just sayin
Old Nov 08 2013, 05:08 AM

Hi Raul, pls fix the problem with loading from farm to farm. It slows down everything n also due to that, there will be some statement saying unresponsive pages n asked either to click on kill pages or wait n at times another menu comes out to say Unresponsive Plugin due to Shockwave. Thanks
Old Nov 08 2013, 06:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Cool

U R sooo right about the games. I am disappointed at how the game companieis take advantage of the people 'addicted' to the game & have to spend real monies that really aren't afforded these days (I am 1 of them). I never thought that I would see a game on facebook take advantage of the players and actually make it even more difficult for those people who don't have the money to get ahead of the game, or even equal the players who have spent thousands of hours to obtain a few credits (enough to purchase 1 factory) It is nearly Impossible for a player to be able to reach the highest level without having to spend some of their hard-earned money, which is falling short in most households today. I would love to see a company such as this, step up, & actually change their entire way of allowing every player, achieving the highest level, by at the least, cutting every item in the store in half...(If factories were 15 FC instead of 30). It would be the most incredible move, by the Company, if they were to reach out to the non-paying players, & change all of the FarmCash items in half!! I will bet, that the number of players would actually increase, & those players that didn't pay before, might be more likely to cough up a few extra dollars bcuz they will be feeling an extreme sense of satisfaction & overwhelming JOY to be able to finally reach the highest level. But then, my dreams are squashed into spaghetti strands & back to reality.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 08 2013 at 06:24 AM.
Old Nov 08 2013, 07:10 AM

Due to the new game setting on sending cash gifts, I have now quit playing Farm Town. I feel sure there could have been a work around on this, but I guess that wont bring the $ in. Its been fun since it started, but after 4 years its time for me to say goodbye.
Old Nov 08 2013, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaRuth View Post
Due to the new game setting on sending cash gifts, I have now quit playing Farm Town. I feel sure there could have been a work around on this, but I guess that wont bring the $ in. Its been fun since it started, but after 4 years its time for me to say goodbye.
Hi, As you have been playing for 4 years, this restriction does not apply to you. Once you have played for at least 6 months, the restriction is automatically lifted

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread