Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2023, 06:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
So how can you send a link to facilities and clients? Or does this need to be a suggestion?
Hi NooNoo,

The ability is to easily send a farm link. There's not a method like that to send your facility work requests to farmers and that seems like a lot of work for you to be trying to do that daily or more than once a day.

What you really need to do is find out why your farming friends aren't working your facilities.

If you are not on either their Neighbour List or their Buddy list then they won't be able to see your facility posts in the Facility Wall Requests page to be able to work them.

If you are also posting them to Facebook then you need to check the privacy of the posts and make sure that your farming friends on Facebook are able to see it there. If you still have a Facebook account and your farming friends are also still using Facebook it may be quicker for you to find out from some of those friends as to why your facilities are not being worked.

You can also check your Farmers Lists and set the AZ filter to Last Active to see if any current farming friends have not played recently. If they have not played for a few days they may only be away for a short time. If they have not played in a long time then you could do with considering getting yourself some more farming friends that do play daily that will be able to help you.

Looking at your data for Neighbours and Buddies you could really do with increasing the amount of farming friends you have in the game to be able to help you with them. As well as increasing your Neighbour amount you currently don't have many buddies on your Buddy list which isn't helping you. Buddies can help you with facility work requests as well as things like gifts, ingredients and bonuses. If you decide to do this, remember that you need to be on a farmers Neighbour or Buddy list for them to be able to see your facility posts in Facility Wall Requests. They need to be on either your Neighbour or Buddy list for you to be able to see their posts to work them.

In this case the new ability to add a farm link in a message can also help you with getting new farming friends. Any current farming friends that know of others that also need neighbours and buddies can send you a link to another farmers farm so that you can easily go there and send a request to be a neighbour or a buddy.

Just in case you are not familiar with the other various ways you can now send neighbour and buddy requests in game, here's the link to the Farmers List Chapter in the Game guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782

You can also use the forum to post a request for Neighbours/Buddies if you wish. Here's the link to that section of the forum in case you would like to do that. Please read the 1st post on page 1 so that you know what you need to include in your post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662834

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 21 2023 at 07:03 AM.
Old Oct 21 2023, 07:48 AM

Thank you for all the minor fixes I'm now noticing...Cheers!
Old Oct 21 2023, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
I had already deleted them from Facebook keep going to there fame taking myself off but they still come back
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijago View Post
Iv deleted them with the dozer on theirs and mine also went to there farm i was still on theirs so took me off again went back and im still on hers there deleted from Fakebook and blocked yet still coming to my farm

Hi ijago

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and then log out of the website. Then enter the website again.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If Im reading your post correctly, those farmers are also your neighbors or buddies.
Please check if they are showing up in both lists. If that is the case, then you have to delete them as neighbors and buddies and then from your Facebook Friends list.

If you have more than one farmer to delete, just start with one of them.
Check both lists, My Neighbors and My Buddies and delete that person. You should also be removed from their lists, be sure to read the pop ups that show up.

Close the Farmer list and reopen and check if that farmer was removed.
Then click in Facebook friends and look for that farmer. Click in the yellow bulldozer to remove that person, please take in mind you will get 2 confirmation pop ups.

Close the Farmer list and reopen and check if that person is still showing up.
If that person was deleted, then continue with another one doing the same steps.

If that person was not deleted, then contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Oct 21 2023, 11:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Many thanks for your post Tiger. However, there is a scenario which has been omitted. Many of my neighbours have so many neightbours of their own, that even with the extended FT Wall, it only goes back 3 or 4 hours. This means that in order for them to be able to go to my farm, they then have to load facebook, go to my wall, and scroll through to my posts.

I am looking to make my neighbours lives a little easier, if I could send the latest link in my message thanking them for their goods, they could then click and do mine in return when they are ready, without having to load facebook.

I don't have that many neighbours. My FT Wall goes back around 20 hours so I don't have the problem. I do however, feel for some of my neighbours who end up apologising for not doing my facilities as they can't find mine easily.

So should I put this as a suggestion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi NooNoo,

The ability is to easily send a farm link. There's not a method like that to send your facility work requests to farmers and that seems like a lot of work for you to be trying to do that daily or more than once a day.

What you really need to do is find out why your farming friends aren't working your facilities.

If you are not on either their Neighbour List or their Buddy list then they won't be able to see your facility posts in the Facility Wall Requests page to be able to work them.

If you are also posting them to Facebook then you need to check the privacy of the posts and make sure that your farming friends on Facebook are able to see it there. If you still have a Facebook account and your farming friends are also still using Facebook it may be quicker for you to find out from some of those friends as to why your facilities are not being worked.

You can also check your Farmers Lists and set the AZ filter to Last Active to see if any current farming friends have not played recently. If they have not played for a few days they may only be away for a short time. If they have not played in a long time then you could do with considering getting yourself some more farming friends that do play daily that will be able to help you.

Looking at your data for Neighbours and Buddies you could really do with increasing the amount of farming friends you have in the game to be able to help you with them. As well as increasing your Neighbour amount you currently don't have many buddies on your Buddy list which isn't helping you. Buddies can help you with facility work requests as well as things like gifts, ingredients and bonuses. If you decide to do this, remember that you need to be on a farmers Neighbour or Buddy list for them to be able to see your facility posts in Facility Wall Requests. They need to be on either your Neighbour or Buddy list for you to be able to see their posts to work them.

In this case the new ability to add a farm link in a message can also help you with getting new farming friends. Any current farming friends that know of others that also need neighbours and buddies can send you a link to another farmers farm so that you can easily go there and send a request to be a neighbour or a buddy.

Just in case you are not familiar with the other various ways you can now send neighbour and buddy requests in game, here's the link to the Farmers List Chapter in the Game guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662782

You can also use the forum to post a request for Neighbours/Buddies if you wish. Here's the link to that section of the forum in case you would like to do that. Please read the 1st post on page 1 so that you know what you need to include in your post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662834

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2023, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
Many thanks for your post Tiger. However, there is a scenario which has been omitted. Many of my neighbours have so many neightbours of their own, that even with the extended FT Wall, it only goes back 3 or 4 hours. This means that in order for them to be able to go to my farm, they then have to load facebook, go to my wall, and scroll through to my posts.

I am looking to make my neighbours lives a little easier, if I could send the latest link in my message thanking them for their goods, they could then click and do mine in return when they are ready, without having to load facebook.

I don't have that many neighbours. My FT Wall goes back around 20 hours so I don't have the problem. I do however, feel for some of my neighbours who end up apologising for not doing my facilities as they can't find mine easily.

So should I put this as a suggestion?
Hi NooNoo,
Tiger is not available right now. You can put it in the suggestions, but I will say they already extended the Wall Requests to a maximum of 150 entries. If they have a large amount of buddies and neighbors then they are not going to see older posts if they do not check often.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 21 2023 at 12:34 PM.
Old Oct 21 2023, 05:05 PM

Thank you soooooo much for the "neighbour" notification when hiring......
Old Oct 23 2023, 01:09 AM

Default Took my coins but didn't expand farm 44.

I did all 8 expansions for farm 44. The coins were taken. It said it was done. When I finished all 8 expansions, they weren't there on my farm. Went back to the Real Estate Office and it said I had all the new expansions. HELP please.

Vicky
Old Oct 23 2023, 01:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

just a question concerning removing FB friends if I remove them and they are in my neighbour/buddies list will it remove them from those lists as well
Old Oct 23 2023, 06:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
just a question concerning removing FB friends if I remove them and they are in my neighbour/buddies list will it remove them from those lists as well
Hi Keef,

No. Removing a farmer from the Facebook Friends list in your Farmers List in the game doesn't break any Neighbour/Buddy connection you have with them or they might have with you. Nor does if change any friend connection on Facebook if they are friends with you there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 26 2023, 08:21 AM

Thank you, Raul and Team!!!