Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2012, 04:12 PM

only thing i don't like is dozers deleting planted and growing fields..could create a nightmare...otherwise love the new release...
Old Nov 30 2012, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
only thing i don't like is dozers deleting planted and growing fields..could create a nightmare...otherwise love the new release...
They have changed the dozer behaviour now so that the type of field deleted is determined by the type of field under the mouse when you click. You can still accidentally delete things you don't want to delete if you're careless, but at least it doesn't simply delete every field within reach.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Nov 30 2012, 04:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

This is my experience with the train boost: I just sent a boost request to my cousin and my husband. They both clicked on the request and received products from my train. Then they both went to FB and clicked on my factory help request and both of them were able to work my factories. I do have the first locomotive that was available. My cousin is on WF36, my husband is on WF8, and I am on WF10. So it seems everything is working ok for some of us. I was surprised that they could boost my train today because both of them had boosted it yesterday and I thought boost requests would be limited to 12 DIFFERENT neighbors each dispatch, so that is a good feature since most of my neighbors are not good at gifting and requests. I hope things get worked out so everyone can enjoy this feature. Even though it only boosts it up to 24 hours faster depending on how many boost it for you, I think every little boost that helps get certain products faster is a good thing.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by WillowTreeFarm; Nov 30 2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old Nov 30 2012, 04:36 PM

Level:
XP:
Default Train Boost

I was about ready to shell out for some FC to buy more train cars, but after seeing how it works, I don't think its a good buy. You can only gain one day out of seven, no big deal.

There is usually only one item that you need for each car, so it would make more sense to buy another facility instead.

My Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000008525393
Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 30 2012, 04:54 PM

When using the 3x3 dozer to delete planted fields, I get the "delete this field?" popup (with the option to suppress further popups where the item is worth less than x Coins) if I select a single field, but not when I select multiple fields.

This is not ideal behaviour. We should get the popup for planted fields regardless of how many fields are selected, with (of course) the option of telling the game not to display the popup again in the current session.

Not incidentally, this would address the concerns some people have about accidentally deleting planted fields.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Nov 30 2012, 05:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
- Bulldozer Multi-Tool change: If you click on a Harvested, Wasted or Plowed field the Dozer will only delete Harvested, Wasted and Plowed fields in the covered area. This will avoid deleting growing or ready crops unintentionally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
When using the 3x3 dozer to delete planted fields, I get the "delete this field?" popup (with the option to suppress further popups where the item is worth less than x Coins) if I select a single field, but not when I select multiple fields.

This is not ideal behaviour. We should get the popup for planted fields regardless of how many fields are selected, with (of course) the option of telling the game not to display the popup again in the current session.

Not incidentally, this would address the concerns some people have about accidentally deleting planted fields.
I thought according to Rauls message above that the dozer only deleted harvested, wasted, and plowed fields, cause it says that this will avoid deleting growing or ready crops, so when did they change this? I just tried an experiment and plowed a 3x3 field and planted something on there and used my 3x3 to try to delete the growing field and it deleted it. I just tried another one and like Gregh said when I tried to delete a single plot it had the pop up, but when I tried to delete 2 or more plots no pop up. I agree with Gregh if there is any growing or ready crops that you should get the pop up and it include so that you can check mark like harvested/plowed/wasted plots only or all plots for the current session.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 30 2012, 05:49 PM

Default gifts

I suggest we make ONE click to change all gifts to something we want and ONE click to return gifts to the senders
Old Nov 30 2012, 06:14 PM

I wonder when we are going to get more holiday items....
Old Nov 30 2012, 09:17 PM

Level:
XP:

Wouldn't it be lovely to be able to post our facilities and referrals the same way we do the train Boost requests...and have people work them with just that one click from the My Requests page.....guess I can dream, he he he...

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 01 2012, 07:10 PM

Everybody take a break from the forum today, I don't see any post in the forum for today.