Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 26 2014, 04:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
If you have more than 3 or 4 things to buy/sell you are up the creek without a paddle, they give you only 3 stickers. so the others i don't know how it gets bought/sold..
When a neighbor uses a sticky note and you visit their farm you will see "Sell" so that you can sell the item they need. When you see "Buy" that is if you need that item for your quest you can purchase that item from your neighbor, so if you need more than one thing then you would need to buy each item from your neighbors.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 26 2014, 04:44 PM

I thought this was supposed to work for friends too, not just neighbors. I've gone to over 20 friends' farms today to try to get stuff for myself (or to help them) and when I click on the quest icon, I keep getting this message. And I know for a fact that they have "active" quests going

Old Sep 26 2014, 05:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

here's a question about the co op quests. Let's say your end result is to make iris essence. you need some iris's and one of your neighbors happens to need them also. so they click on your iris and that step is complete. Now you go to your essential oils factory but you don't have any iris's in your storage - none at all. So when you click to start a batch of iris essence it won't let you because you have no iris's.

Is that the way it is supposed to work? one of my neighbor told me that is what happened to her so just curious.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 26 2014, 05:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
here's a question about the co op quests. Let's say your end result is to make iris essence. you need some iris's and one of your neighbors happens to need them also. so they click on your iris and that step is complete. Now you go to your essential oils factory but you don't have any iris's in your storage - none at all. So when you click to start a batch of iris essence it won't let you because you have no iris's.

Is that the way it is supposed to work? one of my neighbor told me that is what happened to her so just curious.
Hi mpwhitford,
I am not sure as we haven't run into that. Is it possible they did a fill on all facilities and have a flower shop that might have used them?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2014, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I agree.....I need rice to finish mine and NOT one of my neighbors have a quest with rice in it. I'll try one more after this and then I'm probably done except for helping neighbors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andygoerke View Post
why dont you use a buy option then one of your neighbors can sell it to you
andygoerke,

I was given two helps to get 3 items I needed....I used them on two of the other items. Now I can't get the rice cause I can't find anyone else who has a quest with rice.
Old Sep 26 2014, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
I thought this was supposed to work for friends too, not just neighbors. I've gone to over 20 friends' farms today to try to get stuff for myself (or to help them) and when I click on the quest icon, I keep getting this message. And I know for a fact that they have "active" quests going

Did they have the blue dot on their pic?? If they didn't they haven't opened a co-op quest or have chosen not to do so. I dare say I only have about a quarter (if that) of friends who have a coop quest open.
Old Sep 26 2014, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Did they have the blue dot on their pic?? If they didn't they haven't opened a co-op quest or have chosen not to do so. I dare say I only have about a quarter (if that) of friends who have a coop quest open.
No...the question I asked was about friends, not just neighbors so they wouldn't be on my neighbor bar to have a blue dot. Yesterday I was able to go to friends' farms and get/receive help ...today, I get this every time. They DO have the quest icon down at the bottom to click on though. I verified that the friends farms I was going to DID have quests open and am still getting that message
Old Sep 26 2014, 05:40 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mpwhitford,
I am not sure as we haven't run into that. Is it possible they did a fill on all facilities and have a flower shop that might have used them?
The impression I got from this neighbor is she just plain doesn't grow the iris's which I find unusual but lots of people don't have the flower shop and don't need the flowers. but she is a high end player so I will quiz her a little bit more.

I will ask her when I see her on. wouldn't the fact that a neighbor clicks on a particular step for you mean that item would go to storage? not exactly sure how it is supposed to work

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 26 2014, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
The impression I got from this neighbor is she just plain doesn't grow the iris's which I find unusual but lots of people don't have the flower shop and don't need the flowers. but she is a high end player so I will quiz her a little bit more.

I will ask her when I see her on. wouldn't the fact that a neighbor clicks on a particular step for you mean that item would go to storage? not exactly sure how it is supposed to work
That would be my thought because coins and product is supposed to be exchanged. Have to see if this is isolated or a problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2014, 06:30 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That would be my thought because coins and product is supposed to be exchanged. Have to see if this is isolated or a problem.
that is what I thought also that coin and product is supposed to be exchanged so when she told me that I was like WHAT???? no way! so I will find out and I will update this post. Thanks Taz

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread