Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 13 2014, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbrock View Post
if I didn't have enough fuel I wouldn't be able to use m tools at all. for the record I have over a million units of fuel. and im not saying the dimming feature and tool use are related just that before the dimming feature was introduced, the tools worked fine. now when I hover my flower harvester, chainsaw etc over the item it only highlights one at a time. its very time consuming.
You can turn off the dimming feature in the preferences. Then the eye will be all the way open indicating it is off.
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that page and your farm,then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again to see if it is working.
If that doesn't fix it please post a link to your farm here. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create a link and paste it here. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2014, 10:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbrock View Post
if I didn't have enough fuel I wouldn't be able to use m tools at all. for the record I have over a million units of fuel. and im not saying the dimming feature and tool use are related just that before the dimming feature was introduced, the tools worked fine. now when I hover my flower harvester, chainsaw etc over the item it only highlights one at a time. its very time consuming.
Have you tried to click on a lower tool to see it will work?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 13 2014, 11:49 PM

I read quite a bit of the posts and don't see this mentioned. Are the orange, green, & purple sprinklers still available? They do not show in the new toolbox. Nor do the orange & green (?) freehand tools. Are they still available, too? I would hate to buy them as they are still there for purchase and have no way to use them.
Old Feb 13 2014, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulou View Post
I read quite a bit of the posts and don't see this mentioned. Are the orange, green, & purple sprinklers still available? They do not show in the new toolbox. Nor do the orange & green (?) freehand tools. Are they still available, too? I would hate to buy them as they are still there for purchase and have no way to use them.
Yes they are still available. The reason they are greyed out is because you don't own them. When you buy them and put them in storage then they will show correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2014, 11:57 PM

Mine aren't even there...not even greyed out. I understand the grey out, but will they just appear when I buy them when they don't even show at all now?
Old Feb 13 2014, 11:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulou View Post
To add to what Taz mentioned, they also did some moving around of the icons in the extended tool box, below shows where the sprinklers are of course as usual it only shows the lowest and highest tools, see below:

You should be seeing the brown and red sprinklers in your extended tool box, and the yellow hand and if you don't own any other hand then the top hand should be greyed out.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 14 2014, 12:35 AM
Account Not Linked

New notes was just added to the new release, see below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
Post Release Updates - Feb 14th, 1:00AM EST

- When hired to harvest trees or flowers, chop trees or fish you will now get 100% of the selling price of the item you are working on, also, the extra product bonus that goes into your storage have increased to 50% for trees (fruits and logs) and flowers (fish were already at 50%), it means that if you harvest 100 apple trees, chop another 100 bamboo trees and harvest another 100 roses, you will receive approximately 50 apples, 50 bamboo logs and 50 roses in your storage as well.

*All the benefits above also apply to the Chest Bonus as well*

This make the work on trees, flowers and fish more rewarding than working on crops.

- We reduced the sensitivity of the Toolbox icon to show the Toolbox, now it waits about half a second to
show the Toolbox, this will minimize the Toolbox showing unintentionally. Notice you can always click on the Toolbox icon to show it immediately if you want.

Old Feb 14 2014, 01:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
Post Release Updates - Feb 14th, 1:00AM EST

- We reduced the sensitivity of the Toolbox icon to show the Toolbox, now it waits about half a second to show the Toolbox, this will minimize the Toolbox showing unintentionally. Notice you can always click on the Toolbox icon to show it immediately if you want.
I have been looking at the toolbox and sometimes it doesn't open when you click it, it won't close when you click on the "X", or when you hover your cursor over it some times it doesn't want to open. I hovered my mouse over it and it took a few seconds to appear.

Old Feb 14 2014, 05:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Info about the eye. In my wrench tool on the preference bar I have a check mark in front of Eye Icon and checked the Hidden and On choice. When I am hired, it has changed back to Dimmed and On, so the eye will not close completely until I go back into the wrench tool and change it back to Hidden and On. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? This has happened on 5 different hire jobs.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 14 2014, 06:06 AM

Raul
Just a suggestion, with the bigger farms and also re-arranging trees and flowers, instead of the robot tool to sell all stuff why not have a tool to put all items of the same, like a rubber tree to storage. That would greatly assist us in re-arranging farms. I trying to achieve dedicated farms for instance 4 farms for trees , 3 farms for flowers and so forth. This is to increase loading times and also to have better control
Closed Thread