Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scawbyville View Post
We have had quests for quite a long time now and the statement that ocassionally we would get Farm cash, which so far had never happened.
Is this going to happen ???? or are we doing things wrong.
Farm town is the only game that I have perservered with.
AS compared to when it first started more help to play the game faster and more efficiently has evolved.
Except for one thing it dosen't take a mathematician to work out the even with 400 levels you are not going to earn enough Farm cash to obtain a lot of the facilities you would like that you have to buy.
You will have to BUY and for a lot of people this is not possible with the economic climate that it is.
Maybe you lower the amount of farm cash to 20 or suchlike to enable more of the facilities to be obtained.
The tool section is astronomical so I wont even go there. You have to buy 4 plowers and 4 harvester before you can consider making a combine.
Slash key got greedy or what, there will always be a rich family that will purchase everything but it leaves the normal folks that have to work and could warrant the tools to make the game faster to save their precious time.
There are thousands that play this game and even if each person just bought 1 facility you are still talking megabucks for the producers.
So come on lets have an incentive. I cant afford to buy any more facilities or tools of which I prefer I am soon to be a pensioner so will have to put up with what I have.

The only time I have seen and not gotten FC is when I do not have the facilities to make what is needed to finish the quest. Never have I received any of it. I will work the quest as far as I can just for some thing to do. It helps to keep up your supplies of certain things. But I have never or know of any one who has gotten FC!!! It is frustrating. And because of that one thing I do not play the mini games at all!!!