Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 17 2013, 03:43 PM

a few issues since right before the update only got worse after,before the update i was able to work neighbors facilites very quickly no issues,and was able to fill mine up with no issues,was able to plant farms and leave them quickly now it takes minutes to do so when i empty my animals i get saving,saving over n over again.

please put the game back to the way it was before update
Old Aug 17 2013, 03:51 PM

oh and if i add somethinrg to the farm like trees flowers or such instead of being able to leave or walk right after,, saving saving
Old Aug 17 2013, 10:55 PM

Default Neighbor sorting feature freezes my screen

I sent message to Raul about this. When I click on the Neighbor tab, then click on the sorting feature 'activity' it freezes screen. I also tried just clicking the box to show only active users and it also froze screen where I had to reload screen.
Old Aug 19 2013, 08:22 PM

Wanted to update you game is working much better
Old Aug 19 2013, 08:40 PM

Default turbo train

what on earth is going on i purchased the turbo engine and sent it out today i unloaded it and now it said could not send this out because i have another one out. NO I DONT it also says that it is aot linked up what on earth is going on ii have tried everything and nothing works Please help
Old Aug 19 2013, 11:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
what on earth is going on i purchased the turbo engine and sent it out today i unloaded it and now it said could not send this out because i have another one out. NO I DONT it also says that it is aot linked up what on earth is going on ii have tried everything and nothing works Please help
Do the cars highlight with the engine? If not turn it around.
Click on the green check for that message and see if the Dispatch will allow you to do so.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2013, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Do the cars highlight with the engine? If not turn it around.
Click on the green check for that message and see if the Dispatch will allow you to do so.
I did turn it around even tho it went out the orginal way i had it with the light in front when i went back to send it out again it did not highlight the entire train so turned it around and now highlights the entire train but tells me cannot send out as I already have a turbo train out what a mess what next

Last edited by slimpat; Aug 20 2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: spelling
Old Aug 20 2013, 02:35 PM

When I open the quest box, it won't close. The quest listings clear and I'm left with the empty box - white background. I've tried all the standard methods of clearing caches, etc.
Old Aug 20 2013, 02:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did turn it around even tho it went out the orginal way i had it with the light in front when i went back to send it out again it did not highlight the entire train so turned it around and now highlights the entire train but tells me cannot send out as I already have a turbo train out what a mess what next
Because you have moved the engine it will give you the warning message the first time. Click on the green check and see if the Dispatch button will send it out.
From what I see is you have the engine backwards again. If it continues turning around on you move it to the other end of the cars.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 20 2013 at 02:54 PM.
Old Aug 20 2013, 02:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I just looked at your turbo train on farm 13, but says 15-God's Acre Train and the engine is backwards, try turning the engine around again.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Aug 20 2013 at 02:59 PM.
Closed Thread