Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 14 2011, 11:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I truly appreciate the blue shaker so I can look after my own trees but I still think its unfair that cash is needed to buy the one that works on others farms

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 14 2011, 02:39 PM

I agree with timmysmom04....more levels at one time than the usual 25, also we really do need another farm....why can't you do two at a time instead of just 1 new one. Just a thought. Also, why can't the semi deliver salt...it does everything else?
Old Jul 14 2011, 08:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I think it is very consistent to have only $FT tools available for other farms.

Have Tool$$ will travel is a higher end action and has a high end investment.

Quite frankly, at some point, the coin becomes rather mute.... how many billions do we really need ??

I agree, my post was on the sarcastic side of the coin.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 14 2011, 09:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
I agree, my post was on the sarcastic side of the coin.
I got a big giggle from your post I think the blue tree shaker was a nice thing to do for those who don't/can't spend real money, but think it is fine that it does not work on other farms.

I like the way the farms are being rolled out now and appreciate the levels you award!

Thanks for a great game
Old Jul 14 2011, 10:28 PM

Default New Feature/Section in Storage

Could be create a garage or storage shed where we can park our plows, harvesters, boats, planters and so on separate from our general storage of farm items.

Equipment and faclities often purchased with FarmCash are far different from extra trees, animals, and it is too easy to accidently sell a harvester when trying to see unused buildings.

The latest release is outstanding especially the changes to hiring to work multiple farms, thank you.
Old Jul 14 2011, 10:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Could be create a garage or storage shed where we can park our plows, harvesters, boats, planters and so on separate from our general storage of farm items.

Equipment and faclities often purchased with FarmCash are far different from extra trees, animals, and it is too easy to accidently sell a harvester when trying to see unused buildings.

The latest release is outstanding especially the changes to hiring to work multiple farms, thank you.
You can filter your storage when selling it into all the different categories that is in the store so there is a way to "hide" the tools from and facilities form trees, animals, and other stuff.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 14 2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post

Hi, you could always post your ideas in the appropriate thread of the suggestion section
Old Jul 15 2011, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace
I think it is very consistent to have only $FT tools available for other farms.

Have Tool$$ will travel is a higher end action and has a high end investment.

Quite frankly, at some point, the coin becomes rather mute.... how many billions do we really need ??

/agree.

I also like how consistent the cost of tools/decorations/facilities are. With all the cash items, (including facilities) you're not really paying more to simply decorate your farm, that is, to pay for *one* item and have it sit there and look pretty. There are soooo many ways to decorate for nothing.

In almost every instance, you're paying for fewer clicks.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jul 15 2011, 08:04 AM
Account Not Linked

I think you should let us know what you are adding up to getting bonuses every 12 hrs...I haven't been able to collect on them for over a day now and don't understand why it keeps saying I have to wait another 12 hrs when I keep getting this msg. even after 24 hrs...is it adding up things I am not aware of? Thanks
Old Jul 15 2011, 08:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeetx View Post
I think you should let us know what you are adding up to getting bonuses every 12 hrs...I haven't been able to collect on them for over a day now and don't understand why it keeps saying I have to wait another 12 hrs when I keep getting this msg. even after 24 hrs...is it adding up things I am not aware of? Thanks
Hello,
There's no way of telling exactly what time items are sent, but if any of your friends sent you bonus items in the last 12 hours, that would count towards your limit.

If you dont think it's that, try clearing your caches out to get rid of any old data related to FT. Close browser, reload FB.Then try clicking on a new bonus post.
Instructions for clearing caches, if you need them can be found........

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread