Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 27 2012, 11:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
But the old saying, "Nothing is certain but death and taxes"
Only death is certain, there is a lot of people that don't pay taxes.

I am satisfied now with just 16 farms, at least til I can get my other 15 farms organized, still have a couple of farms I am working on. It looks like I will be able to use several of the new people that was added, was hoping they was working on some of the train tracks that we need for switching tracks, hopefully they will still work on those.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 27 2012, 11:29 PM

hola, como lo han comentado varios respondiendo a de que se trata el enlace para borrar la memora cache (memcache) se trata de un enlace, no soy muy entendida en esto pero un amigo me comento que es un script, solo se que se utiliza para borrar, para limpiar totalmente las acciones que se habian efectuado anteriormente, esa era la idea del enlace ya que al tener limpio nuestro juego era mas facil cargar y que se presentaran menos problemas o errores, lamentablemente fue usado para trabajar las fabricas varias veces y seguidamente, esto ocasiono problemas........ los cuales repito, entiendo que deben corregirse pero tambien nos quita la opcion de mantener mas depurado nuestro juego, mas veloz, por favor si pueden hayar la posibilidad de que el enlace no se pueda usar para otros fines que no sea limpiar y mantener mas ligero nuestro juego, se los agradecemos mucho, es decir perfeccionarlo o crearlo de nuevo solo para que limpie o borre las acciones que ponen pesado nuestro juego, gracias, dios les bendice muak
Old Sep 27 2012, 11:51 PM

Angry Farm Selector Manager

Imagine my surprise when I got to FT today to find that my farms are all out of order! I have NEVER used/viewed/looked at nor did I even know the Farm Selector Manager existed. I had to ask a friend what had happened to my farms. When I just went to the Farm Selector Manager to try and "fix" my farms back to the way they should be, it appears that they are in fact in the correct order (according to the FSM) so it does no good to try and "reset" my farms.

Please, please get rid of this "option" immediately. It has really screwed up my farms and I can't even fix them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT Farm Selector Manager.jpg (99.7 KB, 8 views)
Old Sep 27 2012, 11:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That was not the purpose of it. It's purpose was to clear data thoroughly so when you reloaded your farm it would have to load all new. This fixed the not being able to work neighbors facilities, and other problems that showed up from corrupted data.
Taz... is this why i am constantly getting X025 errors?? cause they took this off??? i am soo going nuts.. i am going to have to walk away .. i have soo gone crazy from this .. it is soo not fun to play with FT any more... well right now any way...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 27 2012, 11:59 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

got ripped off on he turbo boat, now i dont get the 2v bonus, what gives?
Old Sep 28 2012, 12:13 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That was not the purpose of it. It's purpose was to clear data thoroughly so when you reloaded your farm it would have to load all new. This fixed the not being able to work neighbors facilities, and other problems that showed up from corrupted data.
i agree!! i am an admin for a very large FT group, and when all other "fixes" had been tried, 9 times out of 10 the memcache cleaner would resolve what ever random issue occurred. people will always find a way to get around the "rules" so to speak, but in our group, running the memcache for anything other than "cleaning" old FT data is reported to an admin, and the user risks getting banned from our group. we also have reported someone mis-using to slashkey. at times, i have needed a specific factory emptied so i could move to another farm, so it was WITH MY PERMISSION that it was used to work my fac over n over. please please please please bring this invaluable resource back! please do not punish those that use it responsibly for all that have mis-used it.
Old Sep 28 2012, 12:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witts End View Post
Imagine my surprise when I got to FT today to find that my farms are all out of order! I have NEVER used/viewed/looked at nor did I even know the Farm Selector Manager existed. I had to ask a friend what had happened to my farms. When I just went to the Farm Selector Manager to try and "fix" my farms back to the way they should be, it appears that they are in fact in the correct order (according to the FSM) so it does no good to try and "reset" my farms.

Please, please get rid of this "option" immediately. It has really screwed up my farms and I can't even fix them.
The reset sets your farms back to the original order. I had that happen one of the times I was in and out tonight and I have never rearranged mine either. All I di d was click the reset and they went back to the original order.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2012, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
yep... really do like the Purple Fishing Boat

yep... also like the new facilities

yep... also like the farm #16 - already at 30x30

but I would like to have the memcache link back.... even if I had to pay FC for it
I'm a little confused, but what is the memcache link and where did it used to be found? I have never heard of it before today.

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Old Sep 28 2012, 01:06 AM
Account Not Linked

WF38

Just letting u know that the connecting and loading issues are still happening to me. My preference is chrome and mostly it's ok and then the issues start again and then it comes good for a while.

Just been working at the market and had to leave a job cos it just wouldn't complete the loading half way through the farms. It was the yellow mainframe. I could have worked around the black rectangular loading indicator, but not at all sure if my work would have been saved or not.

I'll swap to safari, not delighted to do that as it's so slow, but I need to keep chilling for a while longer just harvesting away!

Love my farm 16, still in love with the green glove, got 8 trains now and have proposed to the Mayor lol, and have just installed one of those memory cleaners so everything is nearly completely hunky-dory!

Thanks devs, I know u'll get on top of the issues that have tilted FT slightly off it's axis.

In the meantime, safari here I come!

edit note: My farm selector is working fine and I love it!
No farm sizes showing up as yet.
Oh, and I reckon u should have made the superboat a trawler hehehe
Old Sep 28 2012, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
the memcache is...was... a link. When you finished working a neighbor's facilities , you could click on the link.

A new tab would open and a bunch of information lines would appear. Then you could X out, and be back at that neighbor's farm, and work it all over again.

so, the memcache basically wiped out the information that you had already worked that farm.

While I understand that it allowed one to re-work the neighbours farm - it was most useful for clearing any problems that we had and that is why I miss it and hope that it is brought back

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Closed Thread