Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 27 2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRIAM DEL VALLE View Post
good night, the game is very slow, and clean and cookies, restart your computer, use the memory lipiador game, and is still wrong, the box of quests, when I open, then I can not close, I have recharged the game, the facilities not full load, while having all the ingredients, if surcharge and open back that factory, I get to charge more, and if I use manager, not advance, and when I charge it again, nothing to load this, the new machines factories, think and think but do not load well on the first try, I do it three or four times, and if I want to open a factory from manager will not let me ...
use chrome
thank you very much ♥
Hola Miriam! por favor lee las sugerencia dadas por Tony D en el siguiente link oficial

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

Recuerda ademas que estamos en fin de semana y generalmente los servidores estan recargados. Prueba tambien de usar otro navegador y chequear si mejora o no.

Tus granjas siempre han sido muy trabajadas y creo que las debes tener agrandadas al maximo y eso puede ser una de las causas.

Si tu problema continua luego de leer el link dado, por favor postea tu problema alli para que un moderador pueda revisar, gracias!
Old Apr 27 2013, 09:54 PM

marcela, thank respond, but not that it is slow plant or harvest, or to go to the farm did not result, the issue is facilities, and mission, that's the issue, since it never happened to me, and this is happening to me since the latest release, but is getting worse, as well as echo also let me know that many people can not work facilities, and creoesun problem in the game, I'm warning you, nome complain, not saying something I did everything I supposed to do , you know that managing groups and pages and am always aware of everything, thanks anyway, but I would like to pass the message to moderators or developers so they see ....

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Apr 27 2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hola Miriam! por favor lee las sugerencia dadas por Tony D en el siguiente link oficial

http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

Recuerda ademas que estamos en fin de semana y generalmente los servidores estan recargados. Prueba tambien de usar otro navegador y chequear si mejora o no.

Tus granjas siempre han sido muy trabajadas y creo que las debes tener agrandadas al maximo y eso puede ser una de las causas.

Si tu problema continua luego de leer el link dado, por favor postea tu problema alli para que un moderador pueda revisar, gracias!
marcela, thank respond, but not that it is slow plant or harvest, or to go to the farm did not result, the issue is facilities, and mission, that's the issue, since it never happened to me, and this is happening to me since the latest release, but is getting worse, as well as echo also let me know that many people can not work facilities, and creoesun problem in the game, I'm warning you, nome complain, not saying something I did everything I supposed to do , you know that managing groups and pages and am always aware of everything, thanks anyway, but I would like to pass the message to moderators or developers so they see ....
I run slow not sow, is that there are no facilities miss, is that I can not open one if you wish, is that I reload all the time, and use another browser, for facebook, recognize that you always use and do not want to have enter with other problems, I know that link and I always say they do and I did it all, the only browser not change, but other people with other browsers have the same problem or tell them the problem is the loop redirection

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Apr 28 2013, 07:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

My Farm 5 won't trigger an update option in the real estate office. It's currently 32x32. Any ideas? Flash, history, etc. all clear. Tried multiple browsers to no avail.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2013, 07:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila_c View Post
My Farm 5 won't trigger an update option in the real estate office. It's currently 32x32. Any ideas? Flash, history, etc. all clear. Tried multiple browsers to no avail.
Have you moved any farms around with the farm selector manager, if so, then the farm that was your original farm 5 would be the one that will upgrade.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 28 2013, 07:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Have you moved any farms around with the farm selector manager, if so, then the farm that was your original farm 5 would be the one that will upgrade.
That was it. Thanks!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 28 2013, 08:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila_c View Post
That was it. Thanks!
your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 29 2013, 08:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

whats going to be on the next up date?
Old Apr 29 2013, 10:56 PM

Default Mini Games Button

Hi Guys

Since the last release, for some reason, the mini games button is in the way when I try to go full screen. When I move the mouse to click the full screen button, the list of mini games opens and I have even had one of them load. It's extremely annoying if I am trying to plant, harvest or plow fields. I recall seeing a post from someone else about this issue, but could the mini games be located in the extended tool box please?

Thanks
Anne

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Old Apr 30 2013, 07:36 AM

Hi, just a reminder that this thread is for new release comments and issues. If you have suggestions or feedback on existing things within the game, please post in the appropriate sections of the forum. Thankyou

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread