Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 15 2014, 04:18 AM

Cool Belts for New Crops?

OK, So I jumped the gun . Wanted to build up an inventory of those new crops -- especially Agave and Honeydew, since they're short-term crops. Only now I notice there aren't any belt/dan indicators in the store (or under my black belt listing) So, my question is this:

How long will it be before the servers are up to speed computing belts earned for the new crops? And, more importantly, if I have reached brown, black, or even a dan, will the computer give me a chance to post them?

I have harvested 18,930 Blue Agave and 15,246 Honeydew. This does not include the effect of fertilization. I know the short-term crops take a lot more harvests to earn a belt, so maybe I just need to wait and plant some more?

Just wondering.

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Aug 15 2014, 04:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
OK, So I jumped the gun . Wanted to build up an inventory of those new crops -- especially Agave and Honeydew, since they're short-term crops. Only now I notice there aren't any belt/dan indicators in the store (or under my black belt listing) So, my question is this:

How long will it be before the servers are up to speed computing belts earned for the new crops? And, more importantly, if I have reached brown, black, or even a dan, will the computer give me a chance to post them?

I have harvested 18,930 Blue Agave and 15,246 Honeydew. This does not include the effect of fertilization. I know the short-term crops take a lot more harvests to earn a belt, so maybe I just need to wait and plant some more?

Just wondering.
Hello Deanna,

The developers hasn't released the belts/dans for those yet and only the developers know when they will release those.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 15 2014, 04:39 AM

Smile And . . .

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the update. Always lots of fun new things.

But I must throw in my lot with those who would have increased production of Oak Lumber Piles and Kaolin Clay.

I have 4 trains with the lumber car, plus nine sawmills. I do have two Furniture Factories, two Knitting and Knotting Mills, and two Jewelry Factories, so I do have a somewhat larger than normal demand for Oak Lumber. Right now, I'm only running hammocks since I'm in the negative with them. (Double Luxury Hotels plus the Modern School)

I have two Ceramic Factories and have recently added more Open Pit mines so I think I must have about 14. I've cut back production on just about everything that uses Kaolin Clay, but I doubt I'll catch up anytime soon.

If you take a look at all the products that use Oak Lumber, it's positively frightening! It took me several hours to figure out what to stop producing so I had enough stock on hand to make what I need most. There are far fewer products that use Kaolin Clay, but still I think this is another production level that needs to be evaluated.

Quite simply, please figure out how much Oak Lumber and Kaolin Clay one might need if they owned only one of each facility that uses these products. Then look at what would be a reasonable capacity. Surely you can't expect someone to put an Open Pit mine and a Sawmill on every farm just to keep up with demand. After all, you DO want us to buy these facilities. At least make it possible for us to feed them.

PLEASE?

Farm? Not Here!!

Level 1175 & Rising

Old Aug 15 2014, 04:41 AM

Default Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Deanna,

The developers hasn't released the belts/dans for those yet and only the developers know when they will release those.
Thanks, KnightRider. I guess I'll just wait until the belts/dans are released and see where I am.

Farm? Not Here!!

Level 1175 & Rising

Old Aug 15 2014, 05:26 AM

Default New Release

I don't have time to sit and read all the comments. I have just harvested my flower farm which also has some trees and some of the newer chopped trees. When I finish everything, I used my orange sprinkler to water the farm. It's not showing it as being watered on the farm, neither trees not flowers,but the tab for the farm is showing it as fertilised, watered and irrigated.

But thanks for the update and I love the look of the new facilities.

Anne

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Old Aug 15 2014, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo terry View Post
very disappointed there was no Kaolin clay increase - specially since the dental facility will also require more - have 22 open pit mines - couldn't make enough to fill the facilities I already have and you want me to add a facility that wants some - guess you guys are too busy figuring out new quest activity
Shut down the facilities that use that and let your supply build up. That's what I did. I'm doing it now with petrochemical barrels. You don't have to post everything when you post. And I usually only post once or twice a week.
Old Aug 15 2014, 07:16 AM

Can't find where I should put this but in the last two weeks when I go to log in it says update Adobe. I do and it works for that day. The next day it says the same. Does anyone know why this is happenig?
Old Aug 15 2014, 07:47 AM

On the shortage of items part of the update... (the rest I love ) Bigger tools, larger farms (not that into quests)... more crops... all great

But the production level for popular items needs to increase (even if they cost more coins to stock). The production levels were set when there were alot less items that required them... As FarmTown grows and expands (Yes!!!!) we just need to go back and reflect on what is now required - or new facilities should use new products through existing facilities (like the new ones this update).

I think everyone will need to place certain items on every farm (Open Pit, Mineral Mine, Oil Well) simply to stock up these items when they are small so they have them longer. The Banks on every farm will help get coins for those land expansions. And Farm Cash will need to be purchased for Fish Plants and Bee Farm for every farm. Then some facilities will need to be replicated in most farms.

But even this will not meet the needs.

So please adjust....
Old Aug 15 2014, 09:13 AM

With the facility mgr. when I change settings to (harvest only, store only, etc.) it does not do that Have to close and re-open fac. mgr to get it to display that way.
Old Aug 15 2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
Can't find where I should put this but in the last two weeks when I go to log in it says update Adobe. I do and it works for that day. The next day it says the same. Does anyone know why this is happenig?
I suggest Googling uninstall Adobe Flash Player, following the directions on the official Adobe web site to remove it, and then re-installing it. Hope it helps, Carol Ann.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread