Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 14 2014, 12:54 AM

Default Xp points ?

after you reach level 550, how many xp points do u need to earn for level 551 etc, I do realize we don't get these until the next level increase but I like to keep up with how many levels I advance.
Old Sep 14 2014, 01:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by widow lyn View Post
after you reach level 550, how many xp points do u need to earn for level 551 etc, I do realize we don't get these until the next level increase but I like to keep up with how many levels I advance.
Hello widow lyn,

Since 550 is currently the highest level there is no way of knowing how much XP is needed to get to the next levels, we will only know that when they add new levels, then we will know how much XP is needed to achieve however many levels they add.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 14 2014, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by widow lyn View Post
at this stage I would base each level at 90,000 XP

level 550 is 26,696,000 so another 90,000 would be 26,786,000 (give or take a few thousand)
Old Sep 14 2014, 08:52 AM

Most weeks I hit at least 5 billion, some weeks less and some weeks more. I should have 50k of all crops by the end of the month. You're right, that's a lot of years work, maybe sell half of everything.

O my, the days of showing up on a farm with 5 or more other workers getting one piece at a time. Then the luck of showing up solo on a big Pumpkin farm, cha ching!!

Farm Link
Old Sep 14 2014, 09:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to ~Pauline~
Smile The production facility BANK

Hi, this is my first post here, I was wondering is there a service facility for BANK or is this yet to come?

Thankyou to all who make FarmTown possible, I am totally addicted and love it
Old Sep 14 2014, 09:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Pauline~ View Post
Hi, this is my first post here, I was wondering is there a service facility for BANK or is this yet to come?

Thankyou to all who make FarmTown possible, I am totally addicted and love it
Hi Pauline,
There isn't a service facility for the Bank at this time. Whether there ever will be only the developers know and they don't tell us what they are going to release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2014, 10:09 AM

WOW. this is a game people. Just work your farms and enjoy and if you don't like it - go somewhere else. MY goodness, never heard such whining. Game, Fun, there is more to the game than 'How many levels we have' Get back to basics and enjoy the farming. Or move on. thanks - whew I feel better
Old Sep 14 2014, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamgow View Post

This game is unique in that the player is pretty much self reliant unlike most other FB games where you have to keep bugging your neighbors. I still have a couple hundred more levels to go before I reach the current max and I own 20 farms. I love the challenge of plotting and planning for the next item, next expansion and how I can improve my farm. What more could I ask for? I love a good brain challenge and this meets that need. The game is PERFECT just the way it is.

THANK YOU FOR A GREAT GAME.
Can I add an AMEN !!! You expressed my feelings exactly. I enjoy the "farming" aspects of the game; the crops and products. Some of my friends are awesome designers and create little villages & scenes. Some of my friends just heap everything on top of everything and stack their farm. I think the beauty and uniqueness of FT is that you can make it whatever game you want. Thanks to the creative brains who keep it fresh!!
Old Sep 14 2014, 11:31 AM

O M G farmers,
If you don't like the rules, go to another game and let the rest of us that love Farmtown
keep playing.
Old Sep 14 2014, 01:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
O M G farmers,
If you don't like the rules, go to another game and let the rest of us that love Farmtown
keep playing.

i agree, if i remember right , i had to start at the bottom to get where i am right now, it didnt happen over night , it took lots of time and patience, but where ever you go there will be the ones who are lazy and want things handed to them to free, even had 1 person cuss me out because i wouldnt gift her combine, all she was a free loader wanting some else to pay her way, i support the game every month, sure i get irritated with the game, who dont, but its by far the best game around and i have made a lot of friends along the way

bring on the girls ooops the new update woooo hooo
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity