Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2011, 01:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb View Post
The stone windmill was increased from 3600 max to 14400 max after the upgrade. Today I was only able to put 10800 max in the stone windmill today! Do not know why it had changed.
If you calculate it out 15 days x 24 hrs per day x .5 hrs (per batch)= 720 batches. 720 x 15 (flour per batch)= 10,800. It did not go up to 14400 after upgrade.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2011, 01:59 AM

i don't understand the new store and movie theater. it just takes stuff that is already made, and doesnt do anything with it. if we cash it out do we get more money than if we just sell it at the market?
Old Apr 11 2011, 03:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheRealElly View Post
i don't understand the new store and movie theater. it just takes stuff that is already made, and doesnt do anything with it. if we cash it out do we get more money than if we just sell it at the market?
50$ more when you cash it out.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 11 2011, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you calculate it out 15 days x 24 hrs per day x .5 hrs (per batch)= 720 batches. 720 x 15 (flour per batch)= 10,800. It did not go up to 14400 after upgrade.
I am Confused?? I thought the Farm Town day was 20 hours? When is the 20 hour day used and when is the normal 24 hour day used and why do we need both in the game? or do we even have both? I've never actually calculated the hours in a Farm Town game day, just blindly taken others word for it
Old Apr 11 2011, 05:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Ok im really confused and not sure where to report this but my chainsaw truck has suddenly disappeared from my storage iv checked all my farms and it not on any of them can some please tell me how and where i report this ty
Old Apr 11 2011, 06:13 AM
Account Not Linked

OMG not only has my truck gone into thin air my multi hire does not work now but worked fine yesterday and ft is so slow its not even funny cant get anything done lol
Old Apr 11 2011, 06:28 AM

to all that complain about fc they must earn something ffs
Old Apr 11 2011, 06:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ss View Post
Ok im really confused and not sure where to report this but my chainsaw truck has suddenly disappeared from my storage iv checked all my farms and it not on any of them can some please tell me how and where i report this ty
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ss View Post
OMG not only has my truck gone into thin air my multi hire does not work now but worked fine yesterday and ft is so slow its not even funny cant get anything done lol
Hello,

When you checked your Item storage for the chainsaw, was the filter set to "All", if not please do that and check again.

To help with both that and the slowness have you tried clearing your browser cache and also macromedia files ? Instructions, if you need them can be found by clicking on the following link......

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 11 2011, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
its coming soon
they will be able to work them shortly
Oh, that's great!! Thank you!!! I'm s happy with all the new things and all the new means for farmers to have stocks and making coins. It's marvelous idea!!!!! I like those new ideas a lot!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON A JOB WELL-DONE!!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Apr 11 2011, 08:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
It certainly takes the shine off it when they bring out an upgraded tool and charge us such a hefty farm cash price for it, with no offer of a trade in. I guess if we all weren't so gullible and bought it they would think twice. I for one haven't bought the latest 5x5 tool.
Don't think I will be purchasing them either. I have backed way off of FT for several reasons so buying new 5x5's seems a waste of resources. Too much FC for too little kick. IMHO the longer we keep buying these "amped up" tools for more FC the longer they are gong to be made available.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread