Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2015, 02:16 PM

on a coop quest, i am to load a book return box in the library. the step preceding this is to have someone buy a hardware shop. is this an error as i can not find this hardware shop in the library supplies factory?
Old Apr 18 2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete5560 View Post
on a coop quest, i am to load a book return box in the library. the step preceding this is to have someone buy a hardware shop. is this an error as i can not find this hardware shop in the library supplies factory?

Hi pete

We have just reported this problem to the developers. Hopefully they will find a fix for this.
Old Apr 18 2015, 07:12 PM

Question

In the My Gifts Tab at the top of my farm it shows a 1 after I have collected ALL gifts! It didn't used to show any number at all if the gift box was empty! Is this due to the new updates?

If something is hidden how would I unhide it? I don't have anything hidden that I am aware of though.

Can someone explain this an help get this fixed please? Thanks in advance

I clear my cache etc an it has done this since yesterday or the day before when I was able to collect gifts without any trouble that we have been having lately.
Old Apr 18 2015, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
In the My Gifts Tab at the top of my farm it shows a 1 after I have collected ALL gifts! It didn't used to show any number at all if the gift box was empty! Is this due to the new updates?

If something is hidden how would I unhide it? I don't have anything hidden that I am aware of though.

Can someone explain this an help get this fixed please? Thanks in advance

I clear my cache etc an it has done this since yesterday or the day before when I was able to collect gifts without any trouble that we have been having lately.
Hi lollipop,
Try going to the Games link on your Facebook home page and click on activity at the top of that page. There may be one gift stuck in that as it doesn't update the way it is supposed to. Accept it if there is one there. You may not get it as you have already accepted all but that should clear the 1 showing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2015, 11:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Does anyone have a picture of their farm with the grid lines cover? I would like to see it before I buy it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 18 2015, 11:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Does anyone have a picture of their farm with the grid lines cover? I would like to see it before I buy it.
I just purchased it. It covers the whole farm with grids. Here is the picture of part of my farm that it is on.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 19 2015, 01:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I just purchased it. It covers the whole farm with grids. Here is the picture of part of my farm that it is on.

Thank you. I was wondering if it covered it in 1x1 squares. I'm glad it does this will come in very handy.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 19 2015, 02:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Thank you. I was wondering if it covered it in 1x1 squares. I'm glad it does this will come in very handy.
Hello JAS0643,

Your welcome. I think it will come in handy, I purchased the one for FC and after that it does cost only 100 coins for other farms. I know have it on 2 farms and I like to have my farms line up so this way I can tell exactly how many spaces to move something to line up with the farm next to it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 19 2015, 04:56 PM

Default quest error

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete5560 View Post
i too am getting a similar error,only this time with my regular quests,i am posting a picture of the errorfarmtown uest error.jpg
Old Apr 19 2015, 05:00 PM

Default quest error

as you can see in step 3,its wanting me to do the tuna sandwich,not the egg thing,def an error there
Closed Thread