Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 08 2021, 11:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafGhost View Post
I am using Chromebook and can't figure out how to clear browser cache, Chromebook is under Google systems, not Windows.
Hi DeafGhost,
It is still Chrome browser. Instructions for clearing browser cache for many browsers are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2021, 11:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Finally, it's working. Thank you so much! http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
Old May 08 2021, 12:02 PM
Account Not Linked

One more question, why am I showing "Account Not Linked" under my name?
Old May 08 2021, 12:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
One more question, why am I showing "Account Not Linked" under my name?
Hi DeafGhost,
The automatic linking does not work all the time. It is not a problem. If we need to look at your account then we will ask for your ID number. That can be found in the banner above your farms or down at the bottom of the page your farms are on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2021, 12:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DeafGhost,
The automatic linking does not work all the time. It is not a problem. If we need to look at your account then we will ask for your ID number. That can be found in the banner above your farms or down at the bottom of the page your farms are on.
My ID shown as 633219919
Old May 08 2021, 12:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
My ID shown as 633219919
Hi DeafGhost,
Ok. We don't need it at this time. Only needed if you have a problem that we need to look at your account for and we will ask at that time.
Old May 08 2021, 01:14 PM

Hi,
To the best of my knowledge I only own one tool that starts 47 facilities.
But when I go to buy some other one it shows me "duplicate" no matter which type it is.
What am I missing here? )
Farm number 100000295778999
Thanks much in advance
PS it a second account that I had left at a low level and restarted.
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old May 08 2021, 01:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
Hi,
To the best of my knowledge I only own one tool that starts 47 facilities.
But when I go to buy some other one it shows me "duplicate" no matter which type it is.
What am I missing here? )
Farm number 100000295778999
Thanks much in advance
PS it a second account that I had left at a low level and restarted.
Hi Katrina,
I just looked at your data and you own many of them. When you click on the Start All at the top of the Faceility Manager you should see all the tools you have in the pop up. There are 11 of those Turbo tools. If you see all 11 then you have them all.

You can also check your Item storage as that is where they have to be to work. Set the filter to Tools.
Old May 08 2021, 02:35 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Katrina,
I just looked at your data and you own many of them. When you click on the Start All at the top of the Faceility Manager you should see all the tools you have in the pop up. There are 11 of those Turbo tools. If you see all 11 then you have them all.

You can also check your Item storage as that is where they have to be to work. Set the filter to Tools.
" The facility Manager is showing 358 facilities ( 224 facilities selected) .The turbo tools below can help you, You own one of them so you can now work 47 of these facilities, Proceed? " ..
is what it tells me while showing me 11 tools
Bahaha! I am so confused! Thanks for your help
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old May 08 2021, 03:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
" The facility Manager is showing 358 facilities ( 224 facilities selected) .The turbo tools below can help you, You own one of them so you can now work 47 of these facilities, Proceed? " ..
is what it tells me while showing me 11 tools
Bahaha! I am so confused! Thanks for your help
Hi Katrina,
Sorry Katrina, we were looking at the wrong account. You only have the one Tool for those facilities. Also noticed you do not have enough farm cash to buy any more of those tools. Are you trying to buy from another account to give to the account you are asking about?

Last edited by Taz D; May 08 2021 at 03:13 PM.
Closed Thread