Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathylbf,
I am sorry, but your ID has not been added to any post. That is Katintn's post and her ID.
i have seen my mistake..... 'total' button, is that new with update? LOL

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 10 2021, 07:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katintn View Post
okay.. I see where I've made the error... sorry. and thank you for clarifying
Hi Katintn,
Quests are only good for 7 days after completion. Watch the chart at the bottom to see how many you have that are valid for the collection of FC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2021, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathylbf View Post
i have seen my mistake..... 'total' button, is that new with update? LOL
Hi Kathylbf,
Sorry, but I don't know what "Total" button you are talking about. There is a Total at the bottom as part of the chart, but it is not a button.
Please read the Game Guide chapter 28 about Quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2021, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
getting message that slashkey isn't supported by my browser WebGL 1644870283
ty
Hi Grandma,
That happens when the game encounters an error.
Please close ytour browser for a couple minutes and then reopen to your farms. If that doesn't work please clear your browser cache, close your browser and reopen again to your farms. Instructions for clearing your browser cache can be found in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old May 10 2021, 08:33 PM

Default Says I have no buildings or trains. :(

First I got a message that said, "Server Maintenance is in progress. Reload Farm Town to connect to a different server." so I did that. When my farm finally opened I first went to boost any trains that were waiting, there were 4. But for MY trains it said, "You don't have any trains to manage yet." and when I went to harvest my animals it shows that I have NO animal sheds or facilities at all. The facilities do show up on my farms though so they are still there. I'm sure this is a temporary glitch, but I wanted to make sure you were aware of it. My User ID is 1045348680.
Old May 10 2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Katrina,

If she is trying to use the Start All at the top of the facility manager she does not have the tools for that. She only has the first level of those tools and not the Turbo tools.
The only Start All she can use with those tools is the one on each facility.
A huge thank you for everything Taz, My friend is back in the game
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old May 10 2021, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
First I got a message that said, "Server Maintenance is in progress. Reload Farm Town to connect to a different server." so I did that. When my farm finally opened I first went to boost any trains that were waiting, there were 4. But for MY trains it said, "You don't have any trains to manage yet." and when I went to harvest my animals it shows that I have NO animal sheds or facilities at all. The facilities do show up on my farms though so they are still there. I'm sure this is a temporary glitch, but I wanted to make sure you were aware of it. My User ID is 1045348680.
Hi GrammieRee,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old May 10 2021, 11:11 PM

I try to catch up and read this forum so I don't ask questions that have been asked. However at my age, I may ask a question I don't remember asking.

So, I know there are still unanswered questions. However, in trying to plan for the future, do we know if we will ever be able to place facilities and crops on the same plot?

If not, the only way I can see to get maximum production would be to wait til a farm is 50x and leave the last 2 expansions blank so that facilities could be placed there.