Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 26 2013, 10:25 AM

Default Start all button

I assumed the "START ALL" button meant to "START ALL" facilities that have a "START ALL" button.
I failed miserably in my assumptions...
Old Apr 27 2013, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yude View Post
I assumed the "START ALL" button meant to "START ALL" facilities that have a "START ALL" button.
I failed miserably in my assumptions...
You and alot of others.... it was quite the rip off
Old Apr 27 2013, 09:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsbohannon View Post
You and alot of others.... it was quite the rip off
How is it a rip-off? Just because people get confused and misread the tool/description of tool, that doesn't make it a rip-off, since it does just like it suppose to, it starts all the facilities that the drive thru system and the bottling machine does and unlike the facilities that has 10 start all tools, the service facilities only has two load all tools, so they would only have 2 turbo tools.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 27 2013, 10:43 PM

For what we had to pay for all those Turbo Tools, they better be adding in the rest of the facilities! What a rip off!
Old Apr 28 2013, 08:02 AM

I haven't hired myself out for a long time, so was amazed to discover that none of the tools I bought for coins worked anymore. Luckily, it was a very small farm, but a lot to do 1 by 1. However, I don't understand the reason for the change. It seems very detrimental to beginning and intermediate players.
Old Apr 28 2013, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Hendrick View Post
I haven't hired myself out for a long time, so was amazed to discover that none of the tools I bought for coins worked anymore. Luckily, it was a very small farm, but a lot to do 1 by 1. However, I don't understand the reason for the change. It seems very detrimental to beginning and intermediate players.
Hi, the coin tools have never been able to be used when working on other peoples farms, it has always been only the farm cash tools that will work.
Old Apr 28 2013, 08:43 AM

Whoops, my bad. As Betty Davis said, getting old is not for sissies...
Old Apr 30 2013, 04:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Start ALL

I agree that this is TOTALLY misleading. Is this the final straw, do I quit with farmtown? I haven't really decided but leaning that direction. I have lost many neighbors recently due to this problem. Sad I have enjoyed playing but.......
Old Apr 30 2013, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharbie View Post
I agree that this is TOTALLY misleading. Is this the final straw, do I quit with farmtown? I haven't really decided but leaning that direction. I have lost many neighbors recently due to this problem. Sad I have enjoyed playing but.......
I don't see how you can say it is misleading, the Turbo Drive Thru System starts all the facilities that the Drive Thru System works on, how is that misleading? I hear people say it is misleading or a rip-off, but they don't mention why they have come up with this decision.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 02 2013, 11:38 AM
Account Not Linked

The button says " START ALL" and shows 2 Tools. If it had shown all tools needed then the information would have been accurate. But to show 2 and they don't start them ALL is misleading. Just saying!