Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 06 2021, 12:55 AM

ok i guess this will be worked in again. i don't know how long ago the update change was. I will check back and keep playing farmtown as is. I hope we will be able work and hire again. feels like a single player game now.
Old Feb 06 2021, 03:45 AM

Any idea when facilities will be up again?
Old Feb 06 2021, 05:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i just started playing again. can't go back to map and hire farmers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
ok i guess this will be worked in again. i don't know how long ago the update change was. I will check back and keep playing farmtown as is. I hope we will be able work and hire again. feels like a single player game now.

Hi Larwin,

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of this thread and read what is there so you are all caught up with what is currently available in the game. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that will help you. We will update that list as the rest of the features are added back.

I'm sorry but we can not give you any specific dates as to what or when a feature will be added back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 06 2021, 05:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
Any idea when facilities will be up again?
Hi nickydwuk,

I'm sorry but we can not give you any specific dates as to what or when a feature will be added back

Keep an eye the 1st post on page 1 of this thread for the latest updates. There is a list towards the bottom of the post that we update as features are added back.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 06 2021, 06:18 AM

Default This is

We've all known Adobe Flash was ending at the end of 2020. It's now going on 14 months and we're still waiting for this game to be complete. I myself, like many have already done, is about to give up on it completely. I have a Ton of real money invested in this game, also like a lot of people. Please get on the ball and get the game complete. I think we all deserve a nice amount of Free FT Cash for having to wait so long. We have a lot of money invested in many Trains we can't even use. It's getting more frustrating, and annoying by the day!!
Old Feb 06 2021, 09:43 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to OzzieOzzOzz

farm_id=1199163481
Thanks for the hard work, most appreciated
FYI. When I click on READY TO HARVEST ANIMALS, some farms show the number of the product(s) collected, others do not. When I checked the Storage, it DID collect the product.
Old Feb 06 2021, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieOzzOzz View Post
farm_id=1199163481
Thanks for the hard work, most appreciated
FYI. When I click on READY TO HARVEST ANIMALS, some farms show the number of the product(s) collected, others do not. When I checked the Storage, it DID collect the product.
Hi Ozzie,
This issue is known. The only one we know of is farm 1 does not show the amounts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2021, 01:23 PM

ID 1035642786 My farm was working reasonabley well until the last few days and as soon as I have harvested fish trees flowers on one farm I cant get any further, it freezes up, and a box appears telling me slashkey is not responding.
Old Feb 06 2021, 01:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancashire Witch View Post
ID 1035642786 My farm was working reasonabley well until the last few days and as soon as I have harvested fish trees flowers on one farm I cant get any further, it freezes up, and a box appears telling me slashkey is not responding.
Hi Lancashire Witch,
That could just be connection problems with your internet. You might want to try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link including the ones in links listed in that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

ALso there is new information in the HTML loading issues thread in this section you can check on:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2021, 05:04 PM

ID 1470676954
Can't go to full page
When I use my boat to harvest fish it doesn't seem to harvest all fish
Closed Thread