Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2013, 11:30 AM

I'm just wondering/disappointed about the "occasionally in the future the mayor might award 1fc and or ingredients" yet we have not heard anything about this and i am getting very tired of seeing this under my prize each day i finish my quest. Why haven't we been told more on this. if you don't know how to doit, then here is an idea. For every 5 quests we complete in time then on the 6th one we would get 1fc, but lets say on the 5th one we cannot complete it, then the count restarts at 1, meaning you must complete 5 in a row to get the 1fc.
This was announced over one year ago ( Jan 21/2012 ) Can we please be told if this is going to happen still or we just wasting our time waiting for something that will never happen? Please let us know either way thank you !
Old Jan 30 2013, 11:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I'm just wondering/disappointed about the "occasionally in the future the mayor might award 1fc and or ingredients" yet we have not heard anything about this and i am getting very tired of seeing this under my prize each day i finish my quest. Why haven't we been told more on this. if you don't know how to doit, then here is an idea. For every 5 quests we complete in time then on the 6th one we would get 1fc, but lets say on the 5th one we cannot complete it, then the count restarts at 1, meaning you must complete 5 in a row to get the 1fc.
This was announced over one year ago ( Jan 21/2012 ) Can we please be told if this is going to happen still or we just wasting our time waiting for something that will never happen? Please let us know either way thank you !
Hi,

I'm sorry but there is no news on this yet. The developers are still considering this option.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 30 2013, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Yes Quest cash please and a lovely load all button pretty please Raul

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 30 2013, 07:28 PM

one thing i would like to see add soon is with the tools that it would show if you own one of the tools because how many people have purchesed more than one by mistake pls do something about this issue
Old Jan 30 2013, 07:58 PM

even if they gave a chance to win a fc or even something else like maybe a building or factory something that you could only win by doing quest. that would be neat
Old Jan 30 2013, 08:23 PM

has anyone else notice that the chicken and cow barnes are not showing the times now
Old Jan 30 2013, 09:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
has anyone else notice that the chicken and cow barnes are not showing the times now
If it isn't showing a time that means that it is ready to be harvested. I just looked at mine and none showed any times, I harvested all of them refreshed the manager and they all showed the times again. After you harvest you have to refresh the facility manager for the times to show up again.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 30 2013, 10:39 PM

Has anyone else noticed that out in the real world the days just seem to fly by anymore week by week I am amazed about how the time has just flown by. Then there is farm town, where the days are only 20 hours long you would think that things would go by more quickly, but it sure doesn't seem that way. It just seems like forever and and a day from release to release every 3-4 weeks. Like this one I was thinking surely it is about time for the forum to close so we could get the next release this weekend and then I happened to noticed this was released on the 19th so it has only been 11 days. dang that means we got at least 2 more weeks to go. I hate to be wishing my life away but I guess I am as I sit here waiting for the next update.
Old Jan 30 2013, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
If it isn't showing a time that means that it is ready to be harvested. I just looked at mine and none showed any times, I harvested all of them refreshed the manager and they all showed the times again. After you harvest you have to refresh the facility manager for the times to show up again.
ty for your help. the chicken coup is still not showing time oh well not a big deal
Old Jan 30 2013, 10:57 PM

my times are also messed up on my sheds, i just know when to do them from heart so it doesn't bother me that my times are out by 2 hrs. thank you & happy farming

Last edited by JW2009; Jan 30 2013 at 11:06 PM.
Closed Thread