Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 24 2014, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello lollipopthebunny,

It tells which items and what percentage the item was increased in the fist post that Raul posted.
Thank you, I just found it. I don't think when the new release came out he had it listed other than it was coming on some things....
Old Sep 24 2014, 05:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Thank you, I just found it. I don't think when the new release came out he had it listed other than it was coming on some things....
No, Raul didn't put it in there until they increased the items and then he edited the post.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 24 2014, 08:07 PM

i just notice when i went to friends farm the coperate quest dice is at the bottum where the trofey and note button is
Old Sep 24 2014, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i just notice when i went to friends farm the coperate quest dice is at the bottum where the trofey and note button is
Hello Max,

I just noticed that also, they must be getting ready to add those quests to the game.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 24 2014, 11:30 PM

Quote:
The Super Stables holds 360 horses and the regular Stables hold only 180
Raul, thank you for responding. I wish you could receive responses to PMs you send.
I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. I love this game. I've been playing for 5 years. I will continue to play. What I meant was...The regular stable, which costs 25 FC, has the exact same capacity as the dairy barn, or the chicken coop, or the rabbit hutch, all of which are coin purchases. My hope was to see the storage capacity of that FC regular stable increase some. Looking objectively at the store, it's hard to understand why one can purchase a dairy barn for coins, but must use farm cash for the stable, when they hold the same number of animals. I've seen new players ask the question, here in the forums, and in the markets as well. The only answer I've heard is, "it used to be a decoration".
(And the regular stable will hold 360. 180 horses and 180 Clydesdale horses)

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Sep 24 2014, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
Raul, thank you for responding. I wish you could receive responses to PMs you send.
I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. I love this game. I've been playing for 5 years. I will continue to play. What I meant was...The regular stable, which costs 25 FC, has the exact same capacity as the dairy barn, or the chicken coop, or the rabbit hutch, all of which are coin purchases. My hope was to see the storage capacity of that FC regular stable increase some. Looking objectively at the store, it's hard to understand why one can purchase a dairy barn for coins, but must use farm cash for the stable, when they hold the same number of animals. I've seen new players ask the question, here in the forums, and in the markets as well. The only answer I've heard is, "it used to be a decoration".
(And the regular stable will hold 360. 180 horses and 180 Clydesdale horses)
Hi Anstar,
The Super stable will hold 720 (360 horses and 360 Clysdales) plus is ready much faster, so you could possible harvest it every 8 hours instead of once every 40 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2014, 11:53 PM

Quote:
The Super stable will hold 720 (360 horses and 360 Clysdales) plus is ready much faster, so you could possible harvest it every 8 hours instead of once every 40 hours.
Yes I know. It also costs an additional 50 FC. I'm not complaining about the super stable. It's great. I just wish it was an *also* rather than an *instead*. (of expanding the capacity of the regular stable). That's all I was trying to say.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Sep 25 2014, 11:24 AM

Hi Everyone, the new Co-Op quests are released Enjoy

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 25 2014, 12:07 PM

i have a question about co-op is it only players of vertain levels that can do these? as some of my neighbours dont have the blue dice thank you in advance
Old Sep 25 2014, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceciliawells33 View Post
i have a question about co-op is it only players of vertain levels that can do these? as some of my neighbours dont have the blue dice thank you in advance
Hi Cecelia,
If they don't have it they should have it soon. Any restrictions on quest should be the same as the normal quests and that is only for how many they can have open it the same time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread