Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 08 2021, 03:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, I know the purple hand was tweeked and was working like it use to, but it seems mine isn't any longer. I am unable to add water around the edges of my farm that have a few facs, 9x plow, and w2w trees. I use to be able to do that. I have read other posts, and it seems that we use to always have to have at least an open area - the size of a pine tree - in order to place a new item. I never saw that before, but okay. So, my question is, if that's true, how was I able to 9x my farm with 13,924 plots and add 14,400 trees on top of it? Hardly room for a pine tree. But, I did both of those at the same time - is that the secret with HTML? I never had the problem in Flash - and I was never a fan of Flash - but my purple hand sure worked a lot better back then. Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
You are talking about layering where you don't have a clear space to set the water down. I am sorry, we are not allowed nor can we allow others to post any instructions about layering. Even though it is allowed it can cause problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2021, 08:00 AM

Default Buying items in bulk from the store.

Hi guys,
How does one purchase items (e.g. trees) in bulk from the store?
I've spent hours and hours going through the forum, suggestions and pages of threads and I'm not getting any younger!
Thanks in advance.
KoalaB
Old Jul 09 2021, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaB View Post
Hi guys,
How does one purchase items (e.g. trees) in bulk from the store?
I've spent hours and hours going through the forum, suggestions and pages of threads and I'm not getting any younger!
Thanks in advance.
KoalaB
Hi KoalaB

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

You need the Multiplanters. You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post5825038
Old Jul 17 2021, 02:51 PM

Default fuel

Why does everybody in the marketplace say that don't have fuel? Do we get bonus fuel or did we used to and don't now. Nobody will work because of lack of fuel.
Old Jul 17 2021, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriciabutler1 View Post
Why does everybody in the marketplace say that don't have fuel? Do we get bonus fuel or did we used to and don't now. Nobody will work because of lack of fuel.
Hi patriciabutler,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
They may not be out of fuel, but want to use your fuel for the work on your farm that you are hiring them for.

No we have never gotten bonus fuel and don't now. If you need to know how to get fuel there is a chapter in the Game Guide all about fuel. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2021, 02:43 PM

I have a look out tower in my storage, but when I try to use it, I get an error message that I need a lookout tower in my storage.
Old Jul 18 2021, 03:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Morkassel View Post
I have a look out tower in my storage, but when I try to use it, I get an error message that I need a lookout tower in my storage.
Hi Diana Morkassel,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools. Please do not post problems or questions in the Suggestion section. That area is only for making suggestions to change or add new things to the game.
You would get that message if you are trying to use it for a regular neighbor. It only works for a Super Neighbor that you have permissions to do the work.
How to use it is in the following post link from the Game Guide chapter about Tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...14#post6043214

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 18 2021 at 06:20 PM.
Old Jul 23 2021, 11:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Problem with fuel

I have had fuel problems for the past two days. I ran out of fuel so I refueled and was only able to complete 5 farms before I ran out. I waited 24 hrs to try again, was able to refuel and received just over 4000 units of fuel but again ran out after working 3 farms. I have never had this problem before and and have been playing the game for over 12 years. Any suggestions???
Old Jul 23 2021, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevjeff48 View Post
I have had fuel problems for the past two days. I ran out of fuel so I refueled and was only able to complete 5 farms before I ran out. I waited 24 hrs to try again, was able to refuel and received just over 4000 units of fuel but again ran out after working 3 farms. I have never had this problem before and and have been playing the game for over 12 years. Any suggestions???
Hi Stevjeff,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel. Please provide your ID number so we can check this. You can find it in the banner at the top of your farms.
Old Jul 23 2021, 05:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Re: Fuel usage problems

My acct# is 100000547915618 hope this will allow someone to check on problem.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity