Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 20 2023, 07:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpinturtle View Post
I purchased $50 ITEM AND RECEIVED IT AND PUT IT IN MY STORAGE AND NOW I CANNOT FIND IT'
appreciate your help and thank you
Hi Tenpinturtle,

Please list the name of the tool you bought that is missing.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 20 2023, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Iwoeb,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. Yes you can add to items already in storage. Are you sure you haven't moved them already to a chicken coop or sold them?

Unfortunately we have no way to track them or replace them.
no, I absolutely did not use them. I had moved them from another farm and was going to overstuff chicken coops on a couple farms. Then I saw the gifts and changed them to more geese and then added them to my storage. Then went to fill the chicken buildings on the two farms and all I had were the 55 I had "added". possibly a glitch?? Maybe nothing you can do, but sure don't want this to keep happening.
Old Sep 20 2023, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
no, I absolutely did not use them. I had moved them from another farm and was going to overstuff chicken coops on a couple farms. Then I saw the gifts and changed them to more geese and then added them to my storage. Then went to fill the chicken buildings on the two farms and all I had were the 55 I had "added". possibly a glitch?? Maybe nothing you can do, but sure don't want this to keep happening.
Hi Iwoeb,
You can contact Support about this if you wish, but we have not had any other reports of this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 23 2023, 03:23 PM

I always buy new facilities as they are added to the game. I haven't checked on ALL of my facilities, but these were missing from my Farm 11 and I had to re-purchase them (I have Farm 11 in position #16):
Uruguayan Restaurant
Nicaraguan Restaurant
Chilean Restaurant
Flavored Pistachio Factory
Turron-Nougat Factory
Cracker Factory
Iraqi Restaurant
Guyanese Restaurant
Czech Restaurant
Breakfast Restaurant
Animal Accessories
Spice Factory
Drying Facility

Last edited by linda2gardner@gmail.com; Sep 23 2023 at 03:31 PM.
Old Sep 23 2023, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda2gardner@gmail.com View Post
I always buy new facilities as they are added to the game. I haven't checked on ALL of my facilities, but these were missing from my Farm 11 and I had to re-purchase them (I have Farm 11 in position #16):
Uruguayan Restaurant
Nicaraguan Restaurant
Chilean Restaurant
Flavored Pistachio Factory
Turron-Nougat Factory
Cracker Factory
Iraqi Restaurant
Guyanese Restaurant
Czech Restaurant
Breakfast Restaurant
Animal Accessories
Spice Factory
Drying Facility
Hi Linda,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.

I am finding multiples of everyone of thes all showing on your farms. None so far are Farm cash facilities. If any of them are farm cash facilities they are not showing as missing in the log we have of those. We dio not have any log for coin facilities, so we have no way of checking for missing ones.

Are they missing on the farm or are you not seeing them in the facility manger? If they are not showing in the facility manager then it is likely that they are empty. Make sure your settings for the facility manager in the funnel filter are set to show all facilities and not just the active ones.

Maybe you are mistaken about their location as you do have more than 1 of each of those showing as on your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 24 2023, 09:41 AM

A neighbor said he bought me a Turbo Boat but I can't find it anywhere. Help please.
Old Sep 24 2023, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam37841 View Post
A neighbor said he bought me a Turbo Boat but I can't find it anywhere. Help please.
Hi Pam,
He could not have bought you the TurboFishing Boat as you do not own the Fishing boat (5x5) which is required before you can have the turbo one. He may havce tried, but the store would not let it go through.
Old Oct 03 2023, 09:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

100000848051286 Build No: 554 I am missing many inventory items. They have just disappeared. Milk, peacock feathers, ostrich feathers, yeast, and more I think. Also the Midwest American Rest. shows only 4 products to prepare but Taste of Midwest American shows 8 to load. Please help.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 03 2023, 10:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
100000848051286 Build No: 554 I am missing many inventory items. They have just disappeared. Milk, peacock feathers, ostrich feathers, yeast, and more I think. Also the Midwest American Rest. shows only 4 products to prepare but Taste of Midwest American shows 8 to load. Please help.
Hi Doris R,
Milk is not listed as "milk." It is listed as "cow milk" and you have about 8,500. Ostrich feathers you have 700, Peacock feathers 860, and yeast 1353.
For the restaurant are you looking at the Things to Produce ot the Pending tab? The Pending tab will only show the products you have started.
Old Oct 04 2023, 05:37 PM

Hi Marymarcel, I have discovered five of my wool sheds are empty , all were full. I have cleared cache and re opened the browser, no change. User id is 100005495888304 Joy

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing