Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 16 2012, 04:43 PM

i would just like to say thank you devs for the 'people'.... they add so much life to the farms!!! I love them...
Old Sep 16 2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Mine is exactly the same, but it is working just fine. Most of the time is won't go transparent, but once it shocked me when I discovered it sitting there transparent and I had made no change whatsoever This time I simply moved the engine and some carriages to make room for more and again it is dispatched but not transparent ... and yes, I get that message all the time now too. It's a pain in the neck, but I figure so long as it is working I have no real problem.
Same here but I am not going to complain as long as they dispatch...I'm good.

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 17 2012, 02:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

I purchased the 2 Freestyle Hands, now I don't want them, can I get a refund? They don't do what I thought they would. I feel like I've been 'dooped'.... I would prefer not to have them & get my farmcash reapplied to my account.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 17 2012, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I purchased the 2 Freestyle Hands, now I don't want them, can I get a refund? They don't do what I thought they would. I feel like I've been 'dooped'.... I would prefer not to have them & get my farmcash reapplied to my account.
You would need to contact Slashkey direct - this sort of issue can't be dealt with on the forum. If you scroll right down to the bottom of the game page there are some links in blue small print - click on support and complete the process there.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 17 2012, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post

Hi, I was thinking of buying these - could you please explain what they do and don't do. Not seen much info about them.

Does anyone else have an opinion on the hands?
Old Sep 17 2012, 02:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves11 View Post

Hi, I was thinking of buying these - could you please explain what they do and don't do. Not seen much info about them.

They are for decorating, it is for layering like ponds, buildings and other decorations. They can't be used for crops, trees, or flowers. Which it states that in the release notes. Others have said it has been a lot of help. It replaces the need to use paths to overlap decorations.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 17 2012, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves11 View Post

I broke down and bought them.... although the FC takes a hit, I have used the green a few times and love it. In fact, on some farms I went so far as to move stuff around and delete all the dirt paths that I originally needed.

When I place an item, I can look at it and if I want to change it, it is a simple thing to do.

My guess is that if they were really cheap, everyone would buy and enjoy them. The next thing I will try is bridge building which I anticipate will be MUCH easier.

enjoy
Old Sep 17 2012, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I broke down and bought them.... although the FC takes a hit, I have used the green a few times and love it. In fact, on some farms I went so far as to move stuff around and delete all the dirt paths that I originally needed.

When I place an item, I can look at it and if I want to change it, it is a simple thing to do.

My guess is that if they were really cheap, everyone would buy and enjoy them. The next thing I will try is bridge building which I anticipate will be MUCH easier.

enjoy
I brought them too, and I love them..I've been having great fun with them...I would love to be able to make bridges Stoneface...is there a tutorial on how to do them?
Not sure if this is off topic or not...but we are discussing the release tools

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Sep 17 2012, 07:10 AM

I love my green glove. I think it well worth the FC I spent. Enjoy the ease of decorating, overlapping with out paths. I do hope in a future release that a purple one will be released that will allow overlapping of plants and fences.
Old Sep 17 2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
I brought them too, and I love them..I've been having great fun with them...I would love to be able to make bridges Stoneface...is there a tutorial on how to do them?
Not sure if this is off topic or not...but we are discussing the release tools
Yes I love them too Mags - I ummed and ahhed but gave in - and Im glad I did - not done too much yet but waiting for some new Xmas goodies.

Yes Stoneface - would love a tutorial on bridge buiilding Perhaps you could put it in the social thread and leave poor Robin running round the woods for a while! Pics will do - dont need words.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread