Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 26 2020, 04:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Several times now, and over several days, I have put animals ON my farm outside of the facilities on my Farm 1. I have used animals from storage, as well as purchased llamas and sheet. Everytime I leave that farm and come back, the animals are no where to be found. I have cleared all the cache's on my computer and the game multiple times as well. It's ONLY on this farm at this point. I have checked and unchecked the Quest, private farm, disable super neighbors boxes as well and tried again. Hopefully you can help? Thanks!!!
Hi MammaKanode,
Try hiding everything on the farm and then refresh that farm to see if you can see them. I looked at your farm 1 and the only animals I see on it loose is a turkey and a grey rabbit. However, when we visit farms we do not always see all the animals.

Are you sure you are not putting them into animal sheds? Are you sure it was Farm 1 as your default farm is 40 and I do see a lot of animals loose on that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 26 2020, 06:32 PM

Yes it is my Farm #1. I can change the default to it, but I don't use that one for default. I will try hiding everything and unhiding everything. I have put animals on there several times, just a few of each, and the only two that stuck are the turkey and bunny. Never had this problem before. My storage number goes down on how many I have and the coins go down when I buy the sheep and llamas.
Old Apr 26 2020, 06:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Yes it is my Farm #1. I can change the default to it, but I don't use that one for default. I will try hiding everything and unhiding everything. I have put animals on there several times, just a few of each, and the only two that stuck are the turkey and bunny. Never had this problem before. My storage number goes down on how many I have and the coins go down when I buy the sheep and llamas.
Hi MammaKanode,
As you have already run the memcache, there isn't anything else we can do through the forums. We do not see any of the animal movements in the data, so have no way to check on those.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support to see if they can figure out what is happening to them. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 26 2020, 06:38 PM

Smile

WOW! That was really really weird. I hid everything, went to a couple of different farms, turned everything back on, and they were still gone when I refreshed. I put a few more hens down, refreshed again,a nd now they are ALL there! I'm really a sane person, but that is twilight zone stuff! LOL Thanks Taz. We'll see what happens now.
Old May 03 2020, 11:32 AM

Default pigs

I have 5 pigs on my farm 3 that I wanted to put in the pigsty. When I click on them no box opens to let me chose an action. I hid the trees, enlarged everything still doesn't work
Old May 03 2020, 11:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbi0107 View Post
I have 5 pigs on my farm 3 that I wanted to put in the pigsty. When I click on them no box opens to let me chose an action. I hid the trees, enlarged everything still doesn't work
Hi barbi,
I moved your post to the subject thread about animals.
Try hiding everything in the preferences for the show items and then see if you can grab them. They need to highlight in yellow when you hover the mouse pointer over them to be able to grab them.
If that does not work then try unfreezing animals in your preferences the refresh the farm to get them to move to another location, so you can grab them.
Old May 09 2020, 06:13 PM

This isn't the right place either but can't find where it should be:

My dairy has produced lots of milk. I have lots of milk in storage. When I try to use a facility that uses milk it says I don't have any.
Old May 09 2020, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKovar View Post
This isn't the right place either but can't find where it should be:

My dairy has produced lots of milk. I have lots of milk in storage. When I try to use a facility that uses milk it says I don't have any.
Hi EKovar,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about animals. Please do not post problems or questions in the Suhggestions section. The Help & Support section is where those need to go.

I checked your data and you only have 60 cows milk in your storage. What products in what facility are not being made because it says you don't have any milk?
Old Jun 01 2020, 06:06 PM

Question Animal sheds

Can i have a reg. Chicken coop & a super chicken coop on the same farm?
Old Jun 01 2020, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandm View Post
Can i have a reg. Chicken coop & a super chicken coop on the same farm?
Hi Grandm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about animals.
No, I am sorry you can only have one or the other, but not both types of chicken coops on a farm. If you add a second animal shed of the same type to a farm it just is for decoration and will only show exactly the same animals as the first one, but can not store more animals or collect any additional products.

Tags
animals, animals stuck, chicken, clydesdale, cow, gift animals, goose, heavwool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, turkey