Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 07 2024, 08:15 AM

Good morning, I have an issue with the Quest sending items to the post office. It took me days to get everything grown and harvested, and now it tells me in the last step "Farmtown Stamp Roll" that I do not have enough. The quest is over in 1 day. Since I did every task step by step, I do not understand what I should/could have done different. This is not the first time this has happened to me, but this time I am frustrated. Please advise. Thank you ~ Astrid
Old Feb 07 2024, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Good morning, I have an issue with the Quest sending items to the post office. It took me days to get everything grown and harvested, and now it tells me in the last step "Farmtown Stamp Roll" that I do not have enough. The quest is over in 1 day. Since I did every task step by step, I do not understand what I should/could have done different. This is not the first time this has happened to me, but this time I am frustrated. Please advise. Thank you ~ Astrid
Hi astrid1st

If you do not have enough Farmtown Stamp Roll to load into the Post Office (you need 50), then see if you have more done in the Shipping Supplies Factory.

If you have, then store them and try to load the Post office again.

If you do not have any done in the Shipping Supplies Factory then start some, one batch will take 1 hour to be done. Then when they are done, store them and try to load the Post Office.
Old Feb 07 2024, 10:07 AM

Marymarcel, thank you for your quick reply. I just "reloaded and restarted" all facilities and now the post office is filled and quest is complete. I will remember for next time ~ Astrid
Old Feb 07 2024, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Marymarcel, thank you for your quick reply. I just "reloaded and restarted" all facilities and now the post office is filled and quest is complete. I will remember for next time ~ Astrid
Great astrid! And thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Feb 10 2024, 04:10 AM

Hi , not sure where to post this ! The semi truck delivers items in 30 mins so why on my Quests I had today , which was to get seaweed , is showing that it has 56mins until that part of the quest was complete ? thank you from a confused farmer
Old Feb 10 2024, 07:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Hi , not sure where to post this ! The semi truck delivers items in 30 mins so why on my Quests I had today , which was to get seaweed , is showing that it has 56mins until that part of the quest was complete ? thank you from a confused farmer
Hi meirwen59,

I have moved your post to the thread about quests.

With Regular Quests the semi trailer products will always take one hour for the step to complete. What happens when you also own the ordering trailer, which would normally shorten that time, is that you first see the step will take 30 mins to complete, but if you close and reopen the Quest the display will correct back to one hour.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 10 2024, 10:19 AM

Thank you so much for clearing up my confusion
Old Feb 13 2024, 02:33 PM

Yes, is there a way around the problem of running coop quests when we filter by coop quests? Hit someone who just finishes one and it throws you out. If you take the time to scroll to the end of your neighbors and work "backwards" this problem doesn't happen. It makes no sense.
Old Feb 13 2024, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Yes, is there a way around the problem of running coop quests when we filter by coop quests? Hit someone who just finishes one and it throws you out. If you take the time to scroll to the end of your neighbors and work "backwards" this problem doesn't happen. It makes no sense.
Hi Early Girl

We do not have any information about that and it is not easy to check. Maybe you should contact support about this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Mar 01 2024, 12:44 AM

My game say I still need to harvest Lentils and I've already harvested Lentils
USER ID number is: 1637121091 Build No: 591

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline