Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 02 2023, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I'm NOT seeing this purchase on Paypal. Does it show how I paid for it?
Hi LisaScobee,
Go to the Account tab above your farms, then click on Farm Cash Activity Log. It will show which of the 2 payment methods you used.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 02 2023, 10:16 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
Go to the Account tab above your farms, then click on Farm Cash Activity Log. It will show which of the 2 payment methods you used.
OK it's showing "Paypal" but Paypal is NOT showing a pending purchase to Slashkey and it's NOT appearing in my bank records. The ONLY thing showing in my Paypal records is another online purchase I made.

ETA: If Farm Pass is $4.99 all is sorted.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Dec 02 2023 at 10:26 AM. Reason: added something
Old Dec 17 2023, 02:24 PM

Question Farm Cash missing

I had $150 Farm Cash. I now have $28. So I found where you can see what was purchased and such. It says I purchased an Egg Collector for $45 and an Offshore Oil Rig for $32! I don't even know what either of these are!!! I looked in my storage and nothing is listed under these names. I did buy a Mobile Sprinkler but not the other 2 items. What do I do? Can I get my cash back? I was going to buy something and that is why it was brought to my attention.
Old Dec 17 2023, 02:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlindebe View Post
I had $150 Farm Cash. I now have $28. So I found where you can see what was purchased and such. It says I purchased an Egg Collector for $45 and an Offshore Oil Rig for $32! I don't even know what either of these are!!! I looked in my storage and nothing is listed under these names. I did buy a Mobile Sprinkler but not the other 2 items. What do I do? Can I get my cash back? I was going to buy something and that is why it was brought to my attention.
Hi Darlindebe,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash.

The Egg Collector (bought on Dec 1st), the Offshore Oil Rig (bought on Dec 14th, and Mobile Sprinkler (bought on Nov 28th) are all sitting on your farms somewhere and not in your storage. You can find what they are for in the Game Guide chapter 21 about tools:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090

Please note that no one other than you can make Farm Cash purchases. Super Neighbors can only make coin purchases if you have allowed them design privileges and allowed them to purchase. So unless you gave your log in information to someone else, then maybe you forgot that you had bought those items.

I am sorry but we can not do refunds through the forums. Only Support can do that. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2023, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team!
Hello,

Is here a way to check my Farm Cash Purchases I made this morning? I have spent a lot on Harvest/Plow plus the other tools needed to upgrade. I feel like I am buying the wrong things or duplicates.

Thanks,

Sandy Tann (sandy, eh)
Old Dec 19 2023, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy T View Post
Hello,

Is here a way to check my Farm Cash Purchases I made this morning? I have spent a lot on Harvest/Plow plus the other tools needed to upgrade. I feel like I am buying the wrong things or duplicates.

Thanks,

Sandy Tann (sandy, eh)
Hi Sandy,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support thread about Farm Cash as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Yes you can check what you have spent in Farm Cash, by going to the Account tab above your farms. When you open that click on the tab for Farm Cash Activity Log. That will show you all your transactions for Farm Cash.
Please note if you own a tool and buy another you are buying the duplicate with coins not farm cash. Also you will see on that tool in the store a Duplicate button instead the Buy button.
Old Dec 20 2023, 06:40 PM

Default Problem with Farm Cash

I am pretty sure I had a fair farm cash balance. When you auto put in an extra amount mine was 170. Now in farm cash the 170 is all I have. Where did my old balance go?
Old Dec 20 2023, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I am pretty sure I had a fair farm cash balance. When you auto put in an extra amount mine was 170. Now in farm cash the 170 is all I have. Where did my old balance go?
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash. You did not get 170 farm cadsh added. They only added 25 more levels so all you got added was 25 more. You had 145 plus the 25 brought you up to 170.
You can always see what transactions you have for farm cash in the Account tab/farm cash activity log at the top of your farms.
Old Dec 27 2023, 07:29 AM

Default missing coins

I have sold 90% of my actual factories and have not received the coins. I sold a few got the coins then one by one the more factories I sold the coins stopped adding up to my totals. I checked my log of factories and they are sold but did not get the coins. So I did not get paid in coins when I sold my factories.

I also laid several large lakes and I still don't have the fish for every lake I laid on my farms. So I am missing the fish from the newly laid lakes.

I sold the factories last night, I am tired of planting each day want to just have fish, Please help me, If I can't get this resolved I am quitting farm town

Your USER ID number is: 1250715041 Build No: 576
Old Dec 27 2023, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncomello@aol.com View Post
I have sold 90% of my actual factories and have not received the coins. I sold a few got the coins then one by one the more factories I sold the coins stopped adding up to my totals. I checked my log of factories and they are sold but did not get the coins. So I did not get paid in coins when I sold my factories.

I also laid several large lakes and I still don't have the fish for every lake I laid on my farms. So I am missing the fish from the newly laid lakes.

I sold the factories last night, I am tired of planting each day want to just have fish, Please help me, If I can't get this resolved I am quitting farm town

Your USER ID number is: 1250715041 Build No: 576
Hi ncomello

I moved your post to the thread about Farmcash and Coins.

About the big lakes, if they are new, then you have to wait for the fish to grow. For big lakes you have to wait 20 hours.
I visited some of your farms and the big lakes were showing 10 hours to be fished again by the time I visited.

About your facilities and coins missing, please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash