Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
Nope, don't have one of those. Or a blue banner either.
If you already have PayPal OR a credit card registered with Facebook, you will not get the offer. It's basically the same offer Facebook has made in the past and not always via Farm Town. So if you've already done it once through another game or via the offers that have been made a year or so ago on Farm Town, you will not see it. Or if you have PayPal or a cc registered with Facebook without any offer for Facebook Credits at all you will also not be eligible for it. Bummer, is it not?
Old Nov 06 2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
They've updated the game to speed things up, but it has been countered by a slowdown in all the Facebook games. I am having similar issues with a few other games and I think the recent updates to Facebook itself is probably what is effecting them.
I could see this when the game first loads. But, this is an anomaly that occurs within the game when using specific tools. It's a Slashkey bug.
Old Nov 06 2013, 10:54 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the turbo-charged farmer avatar. I love how much faster I can harvest now and plant. Did I say, THANK YOU?
Old Nov 06 2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzissweet View Post
Yes i feel the same way. If this is the case then i wont be playing the game anymore. Not if we have to always spend real money just to get virtual money.
Sounds more like the plan to halt so many players from creating bogus accounts to accumulate farm cash so they don't have to support the devs.

Clever idea... the devs deserve to be paid... maybe now they will. I have probably spent over $500 this year along, often just $50 at a time with a gift card. I feel like I am being "rewarded" now for the willingness to spend.
Old Nov 06 2013, 10:57 AM

i'm likin the faster avitar...it was one of my pet peeves but i just accepted that i'm a slow old lady....lol..noticed today when i was working my farms..would still like to see a chop all as i have my chop trees willy nilly and not in rows because of the look..i know we will have more stuff for thanks giving later..so thanks for the update..did try to buy the semi loading tool but only had send tab..will refresh to see if it will fix it..before i bring it up again..only tool i need now...
Old Nov 06 2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Maybe your problem is that you do not have enough refineries. I too have 20 Oil Rigs and I have 3 Refineries and I produce more oil products that I could possibly ever use.
well great if you can afford them what annoys is why should we have to get so many of the same facility to keep up I have 1 refinery and that should be more than enough seeing as it cost cash not coins

Visit My Farm
Old Nov 06 2013, 11:24 AM

Message to the developers ......... i will not purchase Fc facilities that require red meat an or chicken meat ....... untill you increase the production of red meat an chicken meat ...... It takes to much time to go gather products from other places with virus laden links.
Old Nov 06 2013, 11:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi KnightRider! here is the banner
I know what the banner looks like as I stated before the only one I have is the blue 30 FC banner, that tells you right there that I know what a banner is. I have figured out that the Free Facebook FC is for those that have not purchased FC and a lot of them don't have credit cards like my neighbor. In my opinion if you have purchased FC you will not get that banner. What exactly is FB verifying? That you have a credit card, I didn't know having a credit card had to be required to get something that is free. Like that one TV commercial about the credit scores, if it is really free why do you have to put in a credit card?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 06 2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old Nov 06 2013, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
I could see this when the game first loads. But, this is an anomaly that occurs within the game when using specific tools. It's a Slashkey bug.
It has not been just loading of the other games either. It has been general game play as well. And the loading of crops, trees, and fish when working for other farmers has sped up by quite a bit when using the green tools. In fact, much of the time today the black boxes have popped up and vanished too fast to read them - like the days when we were stuck with just 2 farms and no working facilities. This suggests that it is a problem with Facebook and not Slashkey itself.
Old Nov 06 2013, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I know what the banner looks like as I stated before the only one I have is the blue 30 FC banner, that tells you right there that I know what a banner is. I have figured out that the Free Facebook FC is for those that have not purchased FC and a lot of them don't have credit cards like my neighbor. In my opinion if you have purchased FC you will not get that banner. Like that one commercial about the credit scores, if it is really free why do you have to put in a credit card?
Sorry about the misunderstanding, as you had asked if someone had received the facebook banner, and I had, then posted the pic. I know that you know what a banner is.

About your question on credit card, Im not sure that I want to give Facebook my credit card information including the secret code.
Closed Thread