Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 02 2014, 11:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsdramma View Post
GRRRRRR! I can understand that some quests will be for facilities that I don't own. What I don't understand is why we can't carry over finished quests into the next week. I realize, and don't expect to, that some weeks I will only earn 1 FC. But, having played the game for over five years, and spending A LOT of real money, it would be nice to have this changed. Until it does, I will not spend one more real dollar on the game.
The only way to carry quests over to the next week is to not complete the last step until after you have collected you FC for the current week. That is the only way you can carry them over.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2014, 11:41 AM

I tried that and it didn't work ;0(
Old Jun 02 2014, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I do it all of the time, just like this time, I already had my 8 quests so I had 2 quests that I carried over to the next week. Like Taz mentioned as long as you don't start the last step til after you collect you FC it will count on the next week, sometime you might not want to start the last 2 step just in case you use start all and the last step gets started by accident. You might also wait until the next day to start the last step, so if you collect your FC on a Monday don't start the last step if time permits til Tuesday.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 02 2014, 12:01 PM

Thanks for the advice ;0) I will try again.
Old Jun 02 2014, 02:04 PM

My life is not the greatest financially so i worked extra hours so i could get the cash to buy tools to make loading my facilities faster ... thats the good... the bad part is now every other quest is requiring a fc facility i dont own. coffee/tea shop on one and now i need the flower shop... so out of 3 quests i can only finish one... which i will do but wont start anymore..wish there was another way to earn fc..
Old Jun 02 2014, 05:18 PM

Quote:

I just did it starting this week. I'm two up on each week now. Just do NOT start the last step until after you collect your FC for the week. In fact, I waited till the next day to start the last step. Make sure you have enough time left on the quest to get it finished.
Old Jun 02 2014, 08:12 PM

Oh MAN! you got to be freaking kidding me. I had 7 Quest completed only had 1 that I thought was going to expire on Sunday, so I wasn't worried cause I had 2 that I was working on and was going to finish today so I would have my 8 completed quest. Much to my surprise today they are ALL gone. Not only are the 7 that I already had completed gone but the two that I was working on are gone so today I am starting from scratch. Something is terribly wrong with that.
Old Jun 02 2014, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Oh MAN! you got to be freaking kidding me. I had 7 Quest completed only had 1 that I thought was going to expire on Sunday, so I wasn't worried cause I had 2 that I was working on and was going to finish today so I would have my 8 completed quest. Much to my surprise today they are ALL gone. Not only are the 7 that I already had completed gone but the two that I was working on are gone so today I am starting from scratch. Something is terribly wrong with that.
I hate to tell you this, but you collected 2 farm cash today June 2 7:17 eastern daylight time. That was for 9 quests, so you must have completed them prior to collecting your farm cash. Maybe you thought you were clicking on the collect coins button and clicked on the collect farm cash button instead.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2014, 09:20 PM

I am working on a "load foil in service facility" quest. I just completed the 'start stainless steel' step and clicked on the box for a new quest. "Load foil in a service facility".
I have two identical quests working at the same time. At least it's a relatively easy one with few steps.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Jun 02 2014, 10:15 PM

I did? Lol I must have worked em in my sleep, that would have been just before I went to work. Ok well you have people do some strange things under the influence of Ambien, I guess we can add working Farmtown Quest.