Old Aug 14 2014, 09:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo terry View Post
very disappointed there was no Kaolin clay increase - specially since the dental facility will also require more - have 22 open pit mines - couldn't make enough to fill the facilities I already have and you want me to add a facility that wants some - guess you guys are too busy figuring out new quest activity
The numbers of facilities you have is totally up to you, you don't have to have that many, you know, so you set yourself up for disappointment. I have one of everything and doubles of a few and clay is the least of my problems. The devs can't possibly know what everyone needs because everyone needs something different all the time. They have a plan and we must adjust our world inside theirs. Enjoy the update!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 14 2014, 10:00 PM

Well, I have to agree with the comments around the shortage of many ingredients. I have several time sensitive plants on every farm (Open Pit, Mineral Mine, Bee Farms, Trucks, Fish Farms, Oil Wells). I try and ensure I fill as many factories as I can (part of my challenge ). But some items are impossible to maintain in the best of times. For example, green barrels - granules - polyester - chicken - meat and on it goes. We keep adding facilities that draw on more of the same items that are already in short supply. There are many ways to resolve this - allow larger production lines (let us buy more items in the time sensitive plants), allow us to have these worked by others, or increase truck limits... Come out with boats that bring in more.... Just do something please...

Love the game - and the work of everyone involved

Just want to plead for increases on items everyone cannot get enough of

Thanks.....
Old Aug 14 2014, 11:02 PM

Awesome...Thank you
Old Aug 14 2014, 11:17 PM

Woohoo.... always like to get new things, keeps the game interesting. thank You for all your efforts to keep farming fun
Old Aug 15 2014, 02:22 AM

There is something wrong with the Ingredient Planner in the facility manager for the DEntal clinic - when I click on the little noteboard icon all i get is this

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 15 2014, 02:26 AM

Default Sawmill

I wish we had had an increase in production for the sawmill. I can't get enough oak lumber for my facilities. I see other farmers feel the same as I for other items too.
Old Aug 15 2014, 02:27 AM

[quote=maggiel29;5860434]There is something wrong with the Ingredient Planner in the facility manager for the DEntal clinic - when I click on the little noteboard icon all i get is this

Bizzarre - it worked just now then I closed the Fac Manager and tried it again and now it doesnt work again! Done all the usual gubbins clearing this that and the other

And what is Royal Jelly used for? It is in the Bee Farm which it uses coins but no obvious use?

And please please can we have the belts enabled for the new crops and some of the facilities that have crept in with no belts Thank you for the new update BTW

Old Aug 15 2014, 02:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
There is something wrong with the Ingredient Planner in the facility manager for the DEntal clinic - when I click on the little noteboard icon all i get is this

Bizzarre - it worked just now then I closed the Fac Manager and tried it again and now it doesnt work again! Done all the usual gubbins clearing this that and the other

And what is Royal Jelly used for? It is in the Bee Farm which it uses coins but no obvious use?

And please please can we have the belts enabled for the new crops and some of the facilities that have crept in with no belts Thank you for the new update BTW
Hello maggie,

It doesn't look like Royal Jelly doesn't have a use right now. Don't know if it will be used in the future or not, only the developers know that.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 15 2014, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello maggie,

It doesn't look like Royal Jelly doesn't have a use right now. Don't know if it will be used in the future or not, only the developers know that.
Thanks KnightRider - I wondered if it was meant to be in the Honey Shop like the Honey Comb. Oh and big congrats as a Mod BTW

Old Aug 15 2014, 03:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Thanks KnightRider - I wondered if it was meant to be in the Honey Shop like the Honey Comb.
Hi maggie,

Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread