Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 29 2014, 10:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Thanks Kitt, that reassures me that I'm doing the right thing by not doing the last step as soon as possible, but my main question was if it would be technically possible to add blue CQ dots to the friends in the My Neighbours Tab - am spending an inordinate ammount of time trawling through people with no CQ open in the hope of finding someone that either has something I need or that I can help out. Opening 80+ farms a day one at a time is not something that I can keep doing long-term.
Hello LazyMare,

Your welcome, for adding the blue dot to friends in the neighbors tab, you would need to put that in the suggestions section in the quest thread so that the developers would be more likely to see it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 29 2014, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Satis,
This happened with the increase in production for the items added. There are a couple ways to get this corrected. Let it run on down until it gets under 540 or get your neighbors to work your facilities so it will go down faster or buy another paper mill (coins) and start it on another farm for your quests.
Hi Taz,

Lateral thinking! I've bought a second paper mill.

Thank you so much for your help.

Satis
Old Sep 29 2014, 06:58 PM

never did the original quests but after friends posted for us to help out on these co op quests thinking being a good neighbour i would give it a go but i cant have things hanging but oh boy no no no when you have lots of neighbours to have to go trawling through them all looking for an item to get hold og now that quest has expired apologies to all my neighbours but i wont be doing another especially as the reward certainally does not seem worth it not even fc just a few coins lol

Visit My Farm
Old Sep 29 2014, 07:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the fast forward button on the coop. quests. It helps alot since I like to check for blue dots a couple of times a day
Old Sep 29 2014, 07:49 PM

Love the scroll buttons for the co-op quest. So much better than closing windows and searching for the next blue dot.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Sep 29 2014, 08:41 PM

Loving the new feature on the blue quests, thanks Slashkey.
Old Sep 29 2014, 08:48 PM

One of my neighbours, who has TWO current co-op quests running, has three 'help' stickies on one and two on the other, when any of her neighbours (and a few of us have tried) try to sell her something we keep getting the message 'this transaction cannot be completed'.

Anyone know why? None of us have come across this before and we're wondering if it's some sort of glitch. Although why it would happen to just her and none of us is a mystery.
Old Sep 29 2014, 08:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
never did the original quests but after friends posted for us to help out on these co op quests thinking being a good neighbour i would give it a go but i cant have things hanging but oh boy no no no when you have lots of neighbours to have to go trawling through them all looking for an item to get hold og now that quest has expired apologies to all my neighbours but i wont be doing another especially as the reward certainally does not seem worth it not even fc just a few coins lol
the CQs are "advertised" as going to have FC rewards in the future. we might assume, correctly i think, that the more people play these now, the faster they'll go to FC rewards.

also, there's a new neighbor scroll button in the CQ manager
Old Sep 29 2014, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
also, there's a new neighbor scroll button in the CQ manager
Yeppers, I've got it too! Not everyone has it yet. It's totally cool.
Old Sep 29 2014, 09:42 PM

Thanks for the scroll in the Co-op Quests, but I keep getting the saving data error when I click on them now.
Is this connected?
Closed Thread