Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2014, 10:35 PM

Question regarding the dimming. I always had my preference at dim. The eye icon works went I work my hubby's farm. I just went back to work my farm, the eye icon is not there when I pick up my plow tool and I couldn't get it to dim. Went to preference and still have it set to dim. What am I doing wrong with the new update for the dimming. Please help, driving me crazy, lol
Just went back, picked up the chop tool, works for it. Is it just don't work for the plow tool and is that the way it's suppose to be? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by bayoubes; Feb 11 2014 at 10:41 PM.
Old Feb 11 2014, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoubes View Post
Question regarding the dimming. I always had my preference at dim. The eye icon works went I work my hubby's farm. I just went back to work my farm, the eye icon is not there when I pick up my plow tool and I couldn't get it to dim. Went to preference and still have it set to dim. What am I doing wrong with the new update for the dimming. Please help, driving me crazy, lol
The dimming for plowing is only for when you are hired to work on other farms, not for your own farms.

d) Dimming behavior for plow is now enabled for employees only
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2014, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thgirblp View Post
Thanks Raul!! Any news on another farm by any chance? I'm getting crowded! LoL
Won't know anything about a new farm until the next release comes out some time in March 2014. Only the developers know when and if a new farm will come out and they don't tell anyone. Will just have to be patient.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 11 2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The dimming for plowing is only for when you are hired to work on other farms, not for your own farms.

d) Dimming behavior for plow is now enabled for employees only
Thanks, Taz for answering. That's a bummer, guess I will have to just hide then. Sure wish it would dim with the plow tool like it does for the rest of the tools. Guess maybe I should take a trip to the Suggestion section, lol
Old Feb 12 2014, 12:05 AM

awesome update thanks so much
Old Feb 12 2014, 12:37 AM

Not sure if this is just me ( although I have cleared the memcache), but the little red gift box is misbehaving.

Not only is it appearing in the brown area of the toolbox, but it's also outside of the box,in the green area above the list of who's sent me gifts. I have been to other areas of my farm and it's always there. Just thought you should know.
Old Feb 12 2014, 12:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Not sure if this is just me ( although I have cleared the memcache), but the little red gift box is misbehaving.

Not only is it appearing in the brown area of the toolbox, but it's also outside of the box,in the green area above the list of who's sent me gifts. I have been to other areas of my farm and it's always there. Just thought you should know.
Try right clicking on your farm and choose Show All. Then restart your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Try right clicking on your farm and choose Show All. Then restart your farms.

If I click " show all " it disappears, but then I reboot the game and it's back again .
Old Feb 12 2014, 03:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul I LOVE the new update, TYVM!!!
Am saving one of my farms for a possible, maybe soon? SUPER RABBIT hutch, LOL.
Sure do need one badly now with the new Winter factory taking so much fleece, my poor rabbits (have 180 on 19 farms) can't keep up with the need for me to shear them so often. Poor little guys are freezing these days since it's been in single digits here in Missouri. My poor babies I better make some warm pet clothing for them like my Yorkies have to wear to go potty....LOL Can you imagine what a little white bunny will look like wearing a dogie sweater?

Seriously the thought that you all put into the buildings, factories, stores is outrageously great! Can't bear to place them too tight to others, I love looking at the detail Thank you all so much for the thought and artistic detail put into these buildings. Thank you once again for a terrific update AND thank you too for making it so my workers can use my tools, makes it so much easier for my newbie neighbors to build XP and get some crops too and at same time not have sore hands from having to click so often....Makes it easier on them and me too since now able to hire more newbies to work.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 12 2014, 05:15 AM

Ty for the new glitches and bugs
oh sorry for the new release ... .
communication box and message does not work any more after you have used a full screen. So no longer "ty for the job" possible. Send message while doing facs and services on your friends farms does not work either. Gain some time as I do not have to send a "TY"
speed ... well I give up to say that this is terrible. yes yes cach and bla bla bla is OK.
no longer possible to consult questbox if you are on an other farm.
I try not to "abandon ship" ... . "Great game" but I start to wonder more and more if I continue.
Mieke
Closed Thread