Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2014, 02:05 PM

Default `multi planter

SeaJay kinda answered my question was gonna ask about the "layouts"..will there be a diagonal?
Old May 18 2014, 02:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigg56 View Post
After spending 50FC to buy the multiplanter, I am disappointed in it. It cannot be used to transfer trees/flowers from storage or gift box. A waste of FC in my opinion.
Before you purchased this tool did you go to the Game Guide and see if there was information about that tool? The information about that tool was added to the Game Guide on 5/17 at 3:28 pm Central time (USA). It explains that this tool will only work on new trees and flowers.

If it had not been added to the Game Guide yet, you could have come to the forum before purchasing this tool to see if you could find out what it does.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; May 18 2014 at 02:57 PM.
Old May 18 2014, 02:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
SeaJay kinda answered my question was gonna ask about the "layouts"..will there be a diagonal?
You can find the layouts in the Game Guide.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 18 2014, 03:44 PM

The updates are great!!! I Bought the Multi Planter(4 X 4) and didn't know it wouldn't work with trees or flowers in your storage or Giftable trees and flowers
. That is a bummer. With the new 12 X 12 Tree shakers and choppers, it would have made it much easier to rearrange your trees from rows of 8 wide to 12 wide. After I bought the new Multi Planter, I found out that it would only work with trees and flowers that you could buy. It should work with All Trees and All Flowers
Old May 18 2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliky View Post
Great update! Thanks guys.

Can we increase the production of Petrochemical and Asphalt barrels?

Yes, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 18 2014, 04:28 PM
Account Not Linked

have to say i just <3 the new trees, especially the sausage tree! looking forward to replacing the junipers with rainforest canopy trees
Old May 18 2014, 05:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Everything looks great but we could use and increase in production of Asphalt Barrels
Old May 18 2014, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert L S View Post
The updates are great!!! I Bought the Multi Planter(4 X 4) and didn't know it wouldn't work with trees or flowers in your storage or Giftable trees and flowers
. That is a bummer. With the new 12 X 12 Tree shakers and choppers, it would have made it much easier to rearrange your trees from rows of 8 wide to 12 wide. After I bought the new Multi Planter, I found out that it would only work with trees and flowers that you could buy. It should work with All Trees and All Flowers
Yes, it would have been nice if it would have mentioned that fact. It was a virtual waste of $50 farm cash that could have gone to something else that was more useful.

Hopefully, they will make it so that it can also be used with trees in storage. (HINT HINT)
Old May 18 2014, 06:24 PM

Thanks for the update. Two small things--

1. What Memorial Day items? I have none at all in my gift selection.

2. I put dairy barn, rabbit hutch, chicken coop and wool shed on my 22nd farm. Only the dairy barn shows number of hours before the barn can be harvested. It would be handy to know how many more hours I have to gnash my teeth waiting for the wool or bunny fur I need for my quest! LOL

Thanks again.
Old May 18 2014, 06:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Thanks for the update. Two small things--

1. What Memorial Day items? I have none at all in my gift selection.

2. I put dairy barn, rabbit hutch, chicken coop and wool shed on my 22nd farm. Only the dairy barn shows number of hours before the barn can be harvested. It would be handy to know how many more hours I have to gnash my teeth waiting for the wool or bunny fur I need for my quest! LOL

Thanks again.
Memorial Day items are in the store only.
They will show the times after they have been harvested the first time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread