Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 07 2013, 01:01 PM

As for those concerned about putting real money into the game. Here is how I see it. I get many many hours of relaxation and and entertainment from this game in the comfort of my own home. If I go out for fast food and spend 5 - 10 it is just gone in 20 minutes. If I go to a movie and spend 20 plus it is gone in 2 hours. If I put that amount into this game then it is on going fun for me every time I open the game. I have been playing since June 2009. I have not kept track of how much I have spent. I just keep loving the game more and more with each new update.
Old Dec 07 2013, 01:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul
7. Farm Stats tool Improvement: You can now select which specific farm (or All farms) you want to get the stats from, this option may be enabled or not for the different product categories based on the size of your farms, here are the rules, to get:

-Fish stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 5 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Animals stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 6 farms at 26 x 26 or bigger required
-Flowers stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 7 farms at 28 x 28 or bigger required
-Tree stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 8 farms at 30 x 30 or bigger required
-Crops stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 9 farms at 32 x 32 or bigger required
-All Products stats on farms that are not the current one -> At least 10 farms at 34 x 34 or bigger required
I have one question first, above it says "that are not on the current one", so that mean that if I am on a farm that it won't show in the stats for the items that is on that farm? For example I have cows on farm 2, so if I want the farm stats for my cows it shows all my cows except for the ones on farm 2 or does it mean that it won't show me the stats for cows since there are some on the farm I am on?

I have only checked the animals and not the others to see if everything on them is shown. I have noticed there is still a problem with the farm stats on the animals side, only certain farms will show certain animals and these farms are non animal farms, below is the breakdown of what I found:

Farm 1 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 3 showed hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 5 showed hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 6 showed cows, hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 7 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 8 showed cows, hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 9 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 10 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 11 showed hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 12 showed cows, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 14 showed cows, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 16 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 17 showed cows, hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 18 showed cows, hens eggs, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 19 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.
Farm 20 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.

Below is the farms that I have animals on and what is shown on the farms and what isn't shown.

Farm 2 I have cows, hens, llama, sheep, rabbit, horses, and pigs.
Farm 2 showed cows, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.

Farm 4 I have cows, hens, llama, sheep, rabbit, horses, and pigs.
Farm 4 showed cows, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.

Farm 13 I have cows, hens, llama, sheep, horses
Farm 13 showed cows, llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.

Farm 15 I have llama.
Farm 15 showed llama, sheep, and rabbit, but didn't show cows, hens eggs, horse hair, and pigs.

I tried to put as much information as I could to help find the problem to get it fixed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Dec 07 2013 at 06:34 PM.
Old Dec 07 2013, 01:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengunn View Post
As for those concerned about putting real money into the game. Here is how I see it. I get many many hours of relaxation and and entertainment from this game in the comfort of my own home. If I go out for fast food and spend 5 - 10 it is just gone in 20 minutes. If I go to a movie and spend 20 plus it is gone in 2 hours. If I put that amount into this game then it is on going fun for me every time I open the game. I have been playing since June 2009. I have not kept track of how much I have spent. I just keep loving the game more and more with each new update.
I agree, plus some say they are on limited income so they can't buy FC, so am I, I get disability which is just barely above poverty level, in some states it would be below poverty level, but I pay my bills when I get the money, then if and when I have a little left over I use it on this game as my entertainment, it is a lot cheaper playing this game than any other games on Facebook. Like the above post I haven't kept track of the money spent over the past 4 years, if I had it would probably be in the high hundreds. The dev's have done a good job on this game, that is why I am still playing, they don't make you beg your neighbors for things for the game like some games.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 07 2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artisanrox View Post
still best game ever

I totally agree artisanrox. I guess I am really mystified about the Farm Stats thing. I mean, I know it will be a useful tool, but I am not letting it ruin my joy of the game because ALL of its functions aren't totally available to me right away. I have something to work toward; as I expand farms...as I am able to do so.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Dec 07 2013, 07:01 PM

What irks me is that to get the most benefit from the Farm Stats, you MUST have those huge farms. I don't mind spending a few bucks here and there, but I'm below the poverty line and my computer will not handle those huge farms. Is Slashkey going to provide me with a computer that can handle them? Even if it did, why should we be forced to have the huge farms? Aren't we supposed to be able to farm our own way? Those huge farms you constantly have to drag around to get to all the sides. I didn't expand because I didn't want to do all that dragging, as well as slowing my computer down even more.

I would be happy to spend a reasonable amount of Farm Cash to BUY a tool that allows me to use the Farm Stats, but I will not be forced to expand my farms.

Slashkey, you're really turning a lot of people off of your game by some of the decisions you're making lately. I think you should re-access your business model. Upsetting your loyal players to the point where they want to stop playing isn't good for your bottom line.
Old Dec 07 2013, 07:29 PM

went to upgrade my factory farm to 36x36 30 b in coins is that a joke do they know how long it takes to get that amount i have 22b
Old Dec 07 2013, 07:31 PM

Mixed feelings on the FarmStats...

- it is one more thing to do, and perhaps will save some time in some areas. Since all of my farms are fully expanded, I could make full use of it if I choose.

- this is just an addition to the game, not a subtraction. So I don't see why a player will be slighted if they cannot make use of the Farm Stats. Nothing has changed for that player except for the desire to have what some others might have.

- Perhaps the Farm Stats is simply a "reward" to those who have apparently invested much more into the game.

Old Dec 07 2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Farm Stat is working now. Thanks Raul
It does not work correctly. I have dairy shed, chicken coop, pigsty and stable on my farm. But they don't appear in the stats.

Old Dec 07 2013, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesz View Post
It does not work correctly. I have dairy shed, chicken coop, pigsty and stable on my farm. But they don't appear in the stats.

Yours is like my post above, I went through each of my farms and listed what was shown on mine and which ones didn't show up.

Old Dec 07 2013, 09:41 PM

Since this last update, it takes longer to go from farm to farms, whether I go on my own farms or others. Before, it was fast. Also is happening with my hubby's too. Is this an issue the dev are looking into and I just need to be patient? And yes, I have done all of the above as far as clearing everything.
Closed Thread