Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 13 2014, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijntje View Post
Ty for the new glitches and bugs
oh sorry for the new release ... .
communication box and message does not work any more after you have used a full screen. So no longer "ty for the job" possible. Send message while doing facs and services on your friends farms does not work either. Gain some time as I do not have to send a "TY"
speed ... well I give up to say that this is terrible. yes yes cach and bla bla bla is OK.
no longer possible to consult questbox if you are on an other farm.
I try not to "abandon ship" ... . "Great game" but I start to wonder more and more if I continue.
Mieke
ty for the corrections. All working again now, even the questbox.
Mieke
Old Feb 13 2014, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Has anyone noticed that the game has gotten slower since the update, it takes for ever to go from one farm to the next?
just a guess.... but I think that the increased player activity, that follows a release, would have something to do with it. .... more traffic on each server.
Old Feb 13 2014, 06:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
d) If the Toolbox shows up unintentionally when you hover your mouse over the Toolbox icon, you can quickly close it by clicking on the white X. Based on the feedback on this thread we may decide to add a 'Preference Option' that will require you to click on the Toolbox icon to show the Toolbox. It will be an extra click every time but it will never show up by mistake.

I would prefer this - at the moment my toolbox takes ages to open with a mouse over and if I click on it the white cross makes it close before I can even select a tool. When I DO get the toolbox open its ages to select a tool - most of the time the mouse over highlight doesnt work either.

Having said that thanks for the update and the new weather items
I have noticed that sometimes when I hover my mouse over a tool or something and there is no highlight when I click my tool it still picks up that tool, next time you need a tool try clicking on the tool even though the tool hasn't been highlighted.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 13 2014, 06:49 AM

I bought another rabbit hutch and filled it with white rabbits. Since this update, it is not registering so I can harvest the rabbits - not by clicking on it individually on the farm, nor within the harvest tool for harvesting animals. Anyone else having this problem?
Old Feb 13 2014, 08:09 AM

I do NOT like the new format for the toolbox. It pops up at the drop of a hat, gets in the way and in my point of view is NOT user friendly at all. Please consider going back to the old format.
Old Feb 13 2014, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggranmum View Post
Thanks. It must be my mind that is off.
And I know I grew beets the other day and irrigated them and I know they grew in and hour. Must have been off that day. LOL. Funny things happen.
In the words of the frog, time's fun when you're having flies! Maybe 2 hours went by and it only FELT like an hour... beets me!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Feb 13 2014, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
I bought another rabbit hutch and filled it with white rabbits. Since this update, it is not registering so I can harvest the rabbits - not by clicking on it individually on the farm, nor within the harvest tool for harvesting animals. Anyone else having this problem?
I have the tool for doing all mine at once. As far as I know, the number was correct the other day because of the time required for them to be ready. I'll double check today and let you know if I see a problem.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Feb 13 2014, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Has anyone noticed that the game has gotten slower since the update, it takes for ever to go from one farm to the next?
Yes I have. What I did that seems to help... Clear everything. Then I hid every thing till I get to the farm. If I'm planting everything stays hidden, If redecorating everything hidden till I get finished. Seems to help.
Old Feb 13 2014, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draka View Post
since update, have a heck of time pulling tools out of tool box, tool box won't stay open.
I am also having this problem on my farm, its almost impossible to get the facility manager row to open since the update
Old Feb 13 2014, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornagayle View Post
I am also having this problem on my farm, its almost impossible to get the facility manager row to open since the update
As long as your mouse pointer is in the tool box area it should stay open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread