Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 28 2013, 10:43 AM

Unhappy Hiring issues

Since the update I am having issues with hiring.If I hire for multi farms- often one or more do not show for employee. Also sometimes the employee do not get their tools and have to re hire. And I have also had times on Multi- hires where they get to the farm and it shows that I do not have crops there- Hired for farms 3,4,5,6,10 and 12- employee said he only found crops on 4,6, 10. Anyone else having issues?
Old Jun 28 2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3810@msn.com View Post
Since the update I am having issues with hiring.If I hire for multi farms- often one or more do not show for employee. Also sometimes the employee do not get their tools and have to re hire. And I have also had times on Multi- hires where they get to the farm and it shows that I do not have crops there- Hired for farms 3,4,5,6,10 and 12- employee said he only found crops on 4,6, 10. Anyone else having issues?
i am having hiring issues to but the list does not work right if it does come up i still can not hire they need to fix the issues that some of are having
Old Jun 29 2013, 02:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Green screen of death!

I don't know if I'm in the correct thread with this problem that the many of my friends and I are having...Since last update we are getting the GREEN screen of DEATH! Well that's how we all refer to it anyway.
I'm at my farms now and have some that will load everything that I want loaded, go to the next farm to check progress of growing and can't see anything, GREEN screen!
Now was just checking farms, 3 loaded perfectly, was checking another for the progress of my crop, the trees and flowers loaded, not a building and for SURE can NOT see my CROP!
What is happening??? Why????

Another thing that is happening when in GREEN screen, flowers showing ready to be harvested, for instance, can harvest some but can't move the screen to get all of them. That is IF the game will allow them to be harvested at all. Just had to reload that farm, still in green screen of death, but flower harvester will now work but only on some as I said here.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CLEAR CACHE HAVE DONE SO ALREADY.
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CHECK MY FLASH, HAVE DONE SO ALREADY.
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO CLEAR FLASH SITES HAVE DONE SO ALREADY.
PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO RESTART FARM TOWN OR MY COMPUTER AS I'VE DONE SO ALREADY.

Any other advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by GarrettHillBabe; Jun 29 2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old Jun 29 2013, 06:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Are any of the mods on today? Anyone getting answers to their problems? Anyone else having issues with the green screen of death?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 29 2013, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Are any of the mods on today? Anyone getting answers to their problems? Anyone else having issues with the green screen of death?
The mods have been on a few times and yes others have gottewn answers to their problems. You seem to be having a problem that for one I have never seen unless I forgot and had everything turned off. You have already cleared your caches (Memcache too?) and all the other things we can suggest. Only thing left is for you to contact Support and see if they can come up with why it is happening.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 29 2013, 07:43 PM

thanks dev for fixing my issues with hiring screen
Old Jun 29 2013, 08:58 PM

I have the Green screen as well however it's only when signing on. I use Safari and regularly clear my cache and history as well as using memcache. When I get the green screen which is rarely, I go back to my FB page, reset my browser, close my browser and sign on again. So far it works every time but very frustrating. It's been happening for about 2 weeks.
Old Jun 30 2013, 02:07 AM

Hey devs!

If you could see fit to fix the farm names in the farm grid, that would be great. I can see the pop-ups when the screen is maximized, but the top 12 are hidden behind the border when the screen is minimized. This wasn't an issue until the grid was changed. Now I can't remember where my farms are!

Thanks for keeping the game fresh!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Jun 30 2013, 03:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
Hey devs!

If you could see fit to fix the farm names in the farm grid, that would be great. I can see the pop-ups when the screen is maximized, but the top 12 are hidden behind the border when the screen is minimized. This wasn't an issue until the grid was changed. Now I can't remember where my farms are!

Thanks for keeping the game fresh!
When you go back to regular screen from full screen and some of the names are hidden you can get them back to normal if you reload the current farm you are on, I have had this happen a long time and I use this method to fix it

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 03 2013, 01:20 PM

Is anyone having the problem when getting hired you go to a farm and it shows the cycle but there is nothing to harvest but when you pick up your combo or harvester it show that there is crop that needs to be harvested and plowed?
Closed Thread