Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2017, 03:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Post-Release Updates - September 28th, 10:15PM

- Released a fix for the sorting bug in the Marketplace.
i take it this is for sorting by: Checked

i just want to say YAYAYAYAYAYAY, i've been wanting a better way to find out what's checked for years and this works.
Old Oct 02 2017, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsfarm View Post
Hi
I am having some problems and I don't know why.
1. unable to load all or start all.
2. unable to accept all gifts
3. ships times for containers are off. It will say 7 minutes to load when it is 4.8 minutes left. or 2 minutes left when it is 0.2 minutes left.
Hi cgsfarm

Please try the following suggestions and check if they help you.

1. Try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a new window with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try to Start all and Load all buttons again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If they still dont work, please explain what happens when you click the buttons or if you receive any messages.

2. Are you getting the shrink window when you try to accept gifts? If so, Facebook has reopen the ticket about this issue and we have to wait for them to fix this.
Meanwhile, When you get the box that comes up with your friends in it, quickly "right click" your mouse on the "All Farmers" at the top left of the box, and then choose "open in a new tab". You should then get a full size window that does not shrink allowing you to click the "Send" button.

3. For ships containers, check if the problems corrected after clearing your memcache. Also, check date (day, month and year) and time in your computer. If any of them are not right, this kind of problems usually happens.
EDIT TO ADD: are you seeing the load time changes while you are loading the containers? If so, the reason the times change is that ships on the Dispatched list show a date and time they were dispatched. When they reach exactly 7 days to the second then they drop off the list. When that happens then your number of dispatched ships in the last 7 days drops by one, changing the preparation time.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 02 2017 at 07:21 AM.
Old Oct 02 2017, 04:54 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - October 2nd, 3:40PM

- Released old Halloween items.
Old Oct 02 2017, 05:36 PM

thanks for the Halloween decorations!!! WOOT WOOT!!
Old Oct 03 2017, 08:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

It looks like they are working on something. I went to start something in my facilities last night and noticed that about a dozen of them were missing all from my Farm 1. After comparing my inventory spreadsheet to the list in Facility Manager I realized that about half the missing were Farm Cash facilities but after reloading the farm it looks like everything came back.
Old Oct 03 2017, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
It looks like they are working on something. I went to start something in my facilities last night and noticed that about a dozen of them were missing all from my Farm 1. After comparing my inventory spreadsheet to the list in Facility Manager I realized that about half the missing were Farm Cash facilities but after reloading the farm it looks like everything came back.
Hi leighwj1960

You did it ok. If you cant see the facilities on a farm but they are showing up in the Facility manager, then it is good to reload the game and check again. In case the facilities still are not showed up on the farm, then you would need to clear your browser cache where all the graphics are stored.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 03 2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old Oct 04 2017, 08:41 AM

HI I cant send gifts or send train boost again. Same issue as a few weeks ago.
Old Oct 04 2017, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
HI I cant send gifts or send train boost again. Same issue as a few weeks ago.

Hi dave1949

Yes, we know that some users are getting the shrinking window again. The developers let us know that Facebook has reopened the ticket about this issue but sadly the only thinkg we can do is to wait till Facebook fixes the problem.

Meanwhile and as a workaround, when you get the box that comes up with your friends in it, quickly "right click" your mouse on the "All Farmers" at the top left of the box, and then choose "open in a new tab". You should then get a full size window that does not shrink allowing you to click the "Send" button.
Old Oct 05 2017, 08:31 AM

I was wondering where the new Facilities are, and if we are getting new Halloween stuff?

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Oct 05 2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I was wondering where the new Facilities are, and if we are getting new Halloween stuff?
Often times the new Facility release time is an estimate and not set in stone because the developers do not want to introduce new problems by failing to thoroughly test them before they do. As for the new Halloween stuff, "Only The Shadow Knows..." to quote an old radio show from before I was born.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Oct 05 2017 at 05:05 PM. Reason: typo, typo, tpyo
Closed Thread