Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 13 2012, 07:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
can u have more than one semi truck anyone know? I know it would need to be on different farm like the other facilities but didnt know.

On new release thou, I always love what they release and ready for some more Still waiting for those snowy mountain tops or volcanos!
Yes you can have more than one semi as long as they are on different farms.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 13 2012, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Wonder what we are going to get for Christmas from Slashkey in our December release...
[1] Expansion of farms 11-16

[2] LOAD ALL DRINK PRODUCTION FACILITIES button for the Facility Manager at $100 FC (there will be some who might still feel it does not load fast enough)

[3] LOAD ALL FOOD PRODUCTION FACILITIES button at $100 FC

[4] HARVEST ALL ANIMAL FACILITIES button for the Facility Manager at $75 FC (only the 1% will be inclined to buy)

[5] LOAD ALL SERVICE FACILITIES button for the facility Manager at $100 FC

[6] TURBO CHAINSAW at $75FC which will harvest each type of tree that is adjoining... if your apple orchard is all grouped, one click harvests apples.... then one click harvests all orange trees that are touching each other... etc.

[7] CHICKEN AND MEAT gifts moved from 20 to 50 each gift

[8] FENCES AND WALLS can be rotated at 45 degrees, not just 90

[9] New VIEWS for Confectionery Factory, Sugar Refinery, Hamburger Restaurant.

[10] Bonus to workers hired in the Market Place who are hired and actually FINISH the job... no bonus if they quit, miss some work, get bumped etc.

[11] Periodic FC bonus in the Quest arena...

and on the 12th day of Christmas....

Next 100 levels pay $2 FC but require HUGE exp points between levels.... perhaps one million and more.

That ought to fill the stocking hung without care.

Old Dec 13 2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

[2] LOAD ALL DRINK PRODUCTION FACILITIES button for the Facility Manager at $100 FC (there will be some who might still feel it does not load fast enough)

[4] HARVEST ALL ANIMAL FACILITIES button for the Facility Manager at $75 FC (only the 1% will be inclined to buy)

[6] TURBO CHAINSAW at $75FC which will harvest each type of tree that is adjoining... if your apple orchard is all grouped, one click harvests apples.... then one click harvests all orange trees that are touching each other... etc.

[10] Bonus to workers hired in the Market Place who are hired and actually FINISH the job... no bonus if they quit, miss some work, get bumped etc.

Next 100 levels pay $2 FC but require HUGE exp points between levels.... perhaps one million and more.

Well don't know about the 75 FC and 100 FC items, think I would have to pass. I like the other ideas...
Old Dec 13 2012, 03:37 PM

if things go any higher withthe FC I will quit buying anything over the current 32 or 35. THis 40 and 50 FC is BS. We can barely get anything with the amount we pay for FC. we get 250 FC for $40 real money. If you buy farm expansions at 30 fc tand you get 5 there is 150 gone Buy 3 facs and there is another 92 to 94 gone. Maybe make everything that is big items that you buy with FC the same price. Like 30. that would make it easy to figure out what you need and how much you can buy. so if you buy 250 FC you can get 8 itens with FC and have 10 fc left over.

I do agree with the 2 FC for each level acheived. Would make it a little more lucritive for us at the top. But then again I am asking for a Christmas Miacle (sp) right!!!!!1

Carpe-Diem Seize the Day
Old Dec 13 2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry4Freedom View Post
if things go any higher withthe FC I will quit buying anything over the current 32 or 35. THis 40 and 50 FC is BS. We can barely get anything with the amount we pay for FC. we get 250 FC for $40 real money. If you buy farm expansions at 30 fc tand you get 5 there is 150 gone Buy 3 facs and there is another 92 to 94 gone. Maybe make everything that is big items that you buy with FC the same price. Like 30. that would make it easy to figure out what you need and how much you can buy. so if you buy 250 FC you can get 8 itens with FC and have 10 fc left over.

I do agree with the 2 FC for each level acheived. Would make it a little more lucritive for us at the top. But then again I am asking for a Christmas Miacle (sp) right!!!!!1
I would settle for getting the Farm Cash with the Quests - that would help - please Santa Raul

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Dec 13 2012, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I would settle for getting the Farm Cash with the Quests - that would help - please Santa Raul
I totally agree

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Dec 13 2012, 07:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:

yes love all these for the update but youve missed the most important 1 FARM 17
you can throw in farm 18 too just for good measure!!!!
Old Dec 13 2012, 07:46 PM

isnt it almost time for a mod to pop along n close this thread??

farmin' for LIFE!!
Old Dec 13 2012, 08:51 PM

Talking

Quote:

As usual spot on...
Old Dec 14 2012, 09:56 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i would def. like a "load all" button in my fac manager. i have so many stupid facs it takes me over an hour to load them up, and once i post-POOF! they are all empty, after 5 or 6 people help. not that i'm complaining, i'm glad that the mayor helps, and i love the fact that all my neighbors do too. but i do have more than 6 friends that like to help.
Closed Thread