Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 07 2012, 07:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
When I click on the "x" I don't get any more of those popups for that session. I hope that works for everyone too.
Thank you, it seems to be working, I didn't think of clicking the "x", I have always just clicked on no.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 07 2012, 11:53 AM

Yes, I tried it this morning, i clicked X and i was thinking about this thread and it never popped up again, it seems to work Thank You & happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Thank you, it seems to be working, I didn't think of clicking the "x", I have always just clicked on no.
Old Oct 07 2012, 04:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
When I click on the "x" I don't get any more of those popups for that session. I hope that works for everyone too.
When I did use the "x" it seemed like it slowed the game down a little bit, the enqueing black boxes when moving something started showing up, I have never saw those boxes show up like they did this time. I will try it again and see if it slows down again, I might have to just start going back to saying no and live with the pop ups.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 07 2012, 11:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANHCTFL View Post
I am pulling a real DUH with the Farm Selector Manager. I am not new to the game & have never had a problem understanding the purpose or advantage of one of the new "tools" provided by the developers..until now. I have facilities & services spread over my first 11 farms. I post my facilities & services work to my neighbors through the facilities manager. I do all of my own harvesting/plowing & planting...my neighbors are not interested in this work as they have enough of their own, and I don't go to the marketplace to hire for various bad experiences in the past. Basically, I do everything myself on my farms. So, is there any advantage for me to use the farm selector manager? I see farmers who post about how excited they are about this...& I'm puzzled about the whiole thing....Any words of advice?? It stinks to get old!
I have used the farm selector manager to move my farms around, I now have my quest farm as 1, my chopping farm as 2, my waters farm as 3, then 4,5 & 6 are farms with flowers as well as crops, 7.8.9.10.11.12 have trees and crops and 13.14.15 are crops only...makes it easier for me as I usually do all the work myself using the combine 6x6 harvest/plow/seed..so much faster than hiring someone..it just a matter of personal preference..lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 09 2012, 02:46 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
wondering if anyone else is have and enormous amount of pop ups within the game to come work neighbors farms again like we used to get... almost seems like that horrible other game has taken over my farms eeekkkk!!! this is only since the updates on levels and the Halloween release..... and by the way the x025 errors are almost non existent.. hoping it stays that way or gets totally gone....
Yes Sunny I get them too,, about 3 every 5 min. and even if I am working on facilities. I still get the green and red tick about being disconnected, but I hit that green circle and that is it..lol
Old Oct 09 2012, 03:13 PM

Level:
XP:

Memcache?? I don't understand computer talk. Please explain if you can. I know there is one in every batch and this time it is me. I want to rethank you Devs for my new fishing boat. I tried to explain that about 6 months ago and I did not write it right... It is now a joy to go fishing virtualy!!! I am impressed with the progress of the farms!!! Thanks again
Old Oct 10 2012, 10:34 AM

accelerated time so they can work in manufacturing facilities farmers, faster, every 8 hours, but turns out that when working on own farm for publication, from the facilities manager and end, to close and re-open, all or almost all with pending
's all faster now, like something out of adjustment

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW

Last edited by MIRIAM DEL VALLE; Oct 10 2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old Oct 10 2012, 03:38 PM

Level:
XP:

I am the widow of a minister and as such have attended may funerals and not one was considered a game. The concept of a funeral being a game is appalling. Funerals are real - very real especially to the family of the loved one

Last edited by hsdasher@centurylink.net; Oct 10 2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: to add more
Old Oct 10 2012, 03:58 PM

I feel really dumb but I can't find glads in the store. I have even used the search and nothing? I want to make the spreads for the funeral facility but can't find glads
Old Oct 10 2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyad View Post
I feel really dumb but I can't find glads in the store. I have even used the search and nothing? I want to make the spreads for the funeral facility but can't find glads
Hi, they are only on the gift page. Once you receive them you can plant them, then harvest when ready.
Closed Thread