Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 04 2012, 09:52 PM

Ok, since I have been one of the winners about buying the trains I have to come and admit that I took the plunge and did even though I do not need the goods they deliver I did it just for working benefit of working the facilities. I now have 4 and I went work my neighbors facilities that I always dread working. She has more than any other neighbor and they spread across all farms. This is still my biggest complaint of working facilities is have to go to all 15 farms just because it takes a while for each one to load. But anyway back to what I was saying. With just 4 train cars it was very beneficial to have them. Not sure I will ever have 10 depends on future releases I guess, but if people are going to put facilities on 16 - 20 farms or more you bet I am going to be looking for an easier way to work the darn things.
Old Sep 04 2012, 10:02 PM

Only 59 more minutes left of Tuesday and I so want the trains have been waiting to unload and dispatch my trains until I get the new ones. Can't wait to get them.
Old Sep 04 2012, 10:26 PM

Ok well I have waited all I can for the wee people off to bed I go, guess they will there tomorrow.
Old Sep 04 2012, 10:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I used always hate that they never told you when the next update will be. But truth is, I have never seen them ever do an update when they said they was going too, so guess that is why ;-) lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 04 2012, 10:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcats937 View Post
I used always hate that they never told you when the next update will be. But truth is, I have never seen them ever do an update when they said they was going too, so guess that is why ;-) lol
Sometimes problems arise and it is a little delayed, like right now they are probably having problems getting the cows in the cattle cars. If they don't show up today, then I will just be glad when the other items does show up.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 04 2012, 10:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Sometimes problems arise and it is a little delayed, like right now they are probably having problems getting the cows in the cattle cars. If they don't show up today, then I will just be glad when the other items does show up.
Kitty they need some good ole Texans there to show them how cattle is handled, hope they are not Longhorns are they other animals are in trouble..
can't wait to see the people.... but I think it will be tomorrow, I am pooped and going to bed... tomorrow will be time enough to send those cars on their way to markets unknown where they get all the goodies. Those trains are like Santa's Sleigh running around collecting from everywhere,
Old Sep 04 2012, 11:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Kitty they need some good ole Texans there to show them how cattle is handled, hope they are not Longhorns are they other animals are in trouble..
can't wait to see the people.... but I think it will be tomorrow, I am pooped and going to bed... tomorrow will be time enough to send those cars on their way to markets unknown where they get all the goodies. Those trains are like Santa's Sleigh running around collecting from everywhere,
Tex look at my signature line what does that say. Do you see a (y) any where there. It DOES NOT say (K)night (I)ndustries (T)wo (T)housand (Y)'all now does it.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Sep 04 2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old Sep 04 2012, 11:31 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Tex look at my signature line what does that say. Do you see a (y) any where there. It DOES NOT say (K)night (I)ndustries (T)wo (T)housand (Y)'all now does it.
Sorry Kitt, I guess I was more tired than I thought, my apologies to the Knight Ryder and Kitt his talking car.
Old Sep 04 2012, 11:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Kitty that doesn't make a truck-load of sense but I guess you're trying to say ... the trucks will arrive when they arrive? It wasn't monday and it's not going to be tuesday in most parts of the states and as of this post they've only got one more hour for it to be "aNywhere" in the states.

roll on wednesday!
Old Sep 04 2012, 11:44 PM

Okay...first Monday...then Tuesday...WHERE IN THE HECK ARE THE NEW CARS????!!!! How about y'all start delivering what you say? And they wonder why players are leaving by the thousands.
Closed Thread