Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Archives Help

Old Jun 28 2010, 06:17 AM

Default Can't post for help w/ facilities

Can't post help requests either. I click the ok box and instead of the usual window popping up asking to confirm the post nothing happens. Multiple browsers as well.
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy can't post to hire for facilities

My post to hire for facilities window blacks totally out, and then after a long time locked it switches to a short screen that asks if you want to post the message. My f/b picture is there, and it says do you want to post this to your friends' home pages or whatever the reading is, but there is no farm town picture in it, and if you agree to post it, there is nothing in the message. I can write in the box to add a comment to it, but the actual farm town request to hire for facilities is not there. I could do it before, have been doing it for weeks. All the sudden the last 2 days I can't hire for facilities at all, no matter what facility i try. Sometimes, it gives a message saying that the program is trying to close that window and do i want to close it. Please help.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W52, MPS:F40
Old Jul 03 2010, 08:02 AM

Default Posting for help with my facilities

I have a similar problem as other users. The only difference is that the request window is totally blank. This happens with any facilities that I attempt to ask for help. I have noticed on my Wall that I haven't seen very many, if any, help requests from other neighbors for quite some time.
Old Jul 03 2010, 09:34 AM

OK folks, cleared my cache with ccleaner and it worked, I can now post the neighbors help me with facility just fine.
Old Jul 04 2010, 10:31 AM

Default Can Not Post Help For The Facilitites..

When I go to the facilities and hit the produce faster button the popup screen comes up grey and if I hit post it goes to a new window and does not post anything.. I use google chrome, but I also have internet explorer and firefox and it does the same thing on both of those browsers as all.. what can I do to be able to post for help? thanks for your time

Robin
Old Jul 04 2010, 12:51 PM

I have the same problem, I play in google chrome on Vista, I tried in Internet Explorer and popup screen is still grey. This is going on since last upgrade, I could ask for help yesterday.
This is first glitch I encountered in Farm Town, other than that, devs are really listening and game is better and better. Love you, guys
Old Jul 04 2010, 03:08 PM

It looks ok now, I posted from an old and from new facility
Old Jul 04 2010, 08:15 PM

I can't post from any facility now, tried two different facebook accounts, tried IE, tried Google Chrome.

It comes up with the question do you want to post for help, I click the green button and absolutely NOTHING happens.

I have a weeks worth of work in some facilities and now I'll have to wait the week out.
Old Jul 05 2010, 09:02 AM

Default Facilities won't publish

Each time I try to publish my facilities, nothing happens ???:
Old Jul 05 2010, 09:53 AM

I'm having the same problem, also when I levelled up I couldn't post it to my wall.